Sixers33
Years ago

NH: Collingwood jokes from Sixers33

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest

stamps? They had pictures of Collingwood players on them. People couldn't

figure out which side to spit on
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a Collingwood

jersey? The police had to dress him up in women's underwear in order to

save his family from the embarrassment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is total write-off and

covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend

"What's happened to your car ?" "Well," the friend responds, "I ran over

Nathan Buckley". "OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what

about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt ?" "Well, he tried

to escape through the park."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. If you see a Collingwood fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve

to hit him?

A. It could be your bicycle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. What do Collingwood fans and **** have in common?

A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead

Collingwood fan on the road?

A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. How many Collingwood fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make excuses and

Mick Malthouse to say that if the umpire had done his job in the first

place the light bulb would never have gone out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. What's the difference between a female Collingwood fan and a Pit bull?

A. Lipstick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q. Santa Claus , the tooth fairy , an intelligent Collingwood fan, and an

old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously

spot a $100.00 note. Who gets it?

A. The drunk , of course ; the other three are mythical creatures.

Collingwood supporters are getting pretty mouthy on this forum!
Time to get the jokes out again.

Q. What do you do for a drowning Collingwood player?

A. Nothing. You could drag him to the top, but he'll choke anyway.

Topic #7539 | Report this topic

Sixers33  
Years ago

Q: What goes black and white, black and white, black and white, boom?
A: Collingwood falling down the ladder.

Q: Which Pie is likely to win this year's Copeland Trophy?
A: Four 'n' Twenty

Two kids were having a kick in the car park outside the MCG just before a big Carlton and Essendon match. As they were playing a dog came running across and attacked one the the little kids. The dog was on top of the kids scratching and biting him so his mate who he was having a kick with pick up a stick and started to bash the dog with. Well in the end he belted the dog so hard he actually killed.

A news reporter witnissed this event and came rushing over for an interview. She said to the boy " that was great you just saved your best mates life, this could make a great story."

So the lady started think of headline....

"Carlton Supporter saves best mate from savage dog attack". No said the boy i am not a carlton supporter.

"Essendon supporter saves best mate from savage dog attack". No said the boy i am not a carlton supporter eiher. so the lady asked who he barracked for and he said collingwood.

The next days headlines where " Low Life Mongrel Maims Family Dog"

What do you call a Collingwood supporter that has an abortion?
crime-stopper!

A Good Collingwood family (is there such a thing?)
A Family of Collingwood supporters head out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting . While in Rebel Sports the son picks up a Richmond footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister, "I've decided to become a Tiger supporter and I would like this for Christmas". His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him round the head with her carton of Winfields and says, "Go talk to Mum.

Off goes the little lad with the Richmond footy jumper in hand and finds his mother. "Mum?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Tiger supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full stubbie of VB at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "lets go talk to your father".

Off they go to Pentridge during visiting hours with footy jumper in hand and find bubba, his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Richmond supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT", and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for further good measure.

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home (Reservoir). The mother turns to her son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?" The son says, "Yes knackers I have." "Good son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Richmond supporter for an hour and already I hate you Collingwood bastards."

These three friends all die at the same time and eand up at the pearly gates where Albert Einstein is waiting for them. The first chap approached and Alby asks him,
"What is your IQ, my good man?"

"250" the chap replies.

"Ah excellent. We can participate in meaningful and articulate discussions with my mates Plato and Newton about the Theory of Relativity, Chaos Theory, Astrophysics and the Theory of Everything. We will have much to discuss. You may enter."

The second fellow approached the gate and Albert asks him the same question.

"150" was the reply.

"Ah good. We can discuss the fascinating subjects of History, Philosophy, Economics and Sociology. We will have much to discuss. You may enter."

The third chap approaches the gate nervously.

"Now my good man, what is your IQ?"

"50" the third man replies sheepishly. To which Alby's response was ....

"How about those Pies, hey?"

Eddie McGuire goes to Carlton for a meeting with John Elliott. After the meeting, John says to Eddie, "Well Eddie, I don't know what you think of your players at Victoria Park, but mine are all bright and brilliant."

"How do you know?" asks Eddie.

"Oh well, it's simple", says John. "They all have to take special tests before they can play here. Just watch this." He calls SOS over and asks him, "Tell me SOS, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Ah, that's simple John", says SOS, "it's me!"

"Well done SOS", says John, and Eddie is very impressed.

Eddie returns to Collingwood and wonders about the intelligence of the his team. He calls in Nathan Buckley and asks, "Nathan, tell me, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

Nathan thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think about it a bit more Eddie, and I'll give you the answer tomorrow?"

"Of course," says Eddie, "you've got 24 hours."

Nathan goes away, thinks as hard as he can, calls in his team-mates but no-one knows the answer. 20 hours later, Nathan is very worried - still no answer and only 4 hours to go. Eventually Nathan says "I know, I'll ring Leigh Matthews, he's clever, he'll know the answer."

He calls Leigh. "Leigh," he says, "tell me who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Very simple", says Leigh, "it's me!"

"Of course", says Nathan and rings Eddie.

"Eddie", says Nathan, "I've got the answer: it's Leigh Matthews". "No, you idiot", says Eddie, "it's Stephen Silvagni".

Reply #84681 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Not really that funny when they are winning.

Reply #84706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Replace Collingwood with Sixers33 and it becomes funny.

Reply #84748 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

sixers33, they are gold, even if Collingwood are winning. That just puts the falling down the ladder joke even more in perspective!

Reply #84751 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

You're as funny a Kochie sixers33!

Reply #84754 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Respect, Sixer33

Reply #84759 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Restecp Sixers 33.
Go Tiges!

Reply #84761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is sixer 33 , is it mark davis ? lol . And why does everybody pick on the poor fella besides him being a couple of threes short of 33 .

Reply #84774 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

what's so bad about me?
My English is good. I don't post like it on forums tho.

Reply #84788 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Perhaps if you posted less frequently and with a bit more substance to your posts.

Reply #84796 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

i don't know.......

Reply #84803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Sixers33 is a Port supporter, that'd be a laugh, seeing as they're not even in the 8, and Collingwood is a genuine premiership chance

Reply #84841 | Report this post

Geez, come up with something original Sixers33, those jokes are eons old (look that one up).

I take it you're the sort of person who laughs at their own jokes, considering you replied to your own original post with something almost as long as a novel.

Reply #84843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that really mark davis ??

Reply #84852 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

i am not mark davis.

i am not a port supporter.

and these were made a while ago.

Reply #84865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are you sillie wimmons ??

Reply #84869 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

no

Reply #84872 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Duuudes, a forum is a forum, can't people post whatever they like? Leave it to Isaac to do the policing. And the pies have Buckley's chance of winning it all this year

Reply #84883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

exactly .

Reply #84911 | Report this post

Loserface  
Years ago

Loserface thinks if anyone wanted pages of rehashed old jokes they could google it. Loserface is all for posting jokes, links to clips and so on but continual pointless posts that are taking news from other sites/forums and posting it here is getting old. Although Loserface applauds the enthusiam shown by *certain* posters Loserface implores them to think for one moment before posting.

{[ Loserface has spoken]}

Reply #84913 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

huh?

Reply #84976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i love u loserface , u make sense to me and for that if i ever have children can i call one of them little loser face . he he

Reply #85155 | Report this post

catweazle  
Years ago

it is a fact that all collingwood supporters are drongos and retards just admit it.......

Reply #132721 | Report this post

Beau Dorain  
Years ago

fuck all collingwood supportes

Reply #155680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Reply #208702 | Report this post

Blue boy  
Years ago

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER WHEN....

YOU THINK A LOADED DISHWASHER IS YOUR DRUNK WIFE....

Reply #290166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YEA

Reply #298157 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

Collingwood are such crap!

Reply #313124 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754