zimzam
Years ago

Reese in a sixers Mazda still?

Hey should Reese still be truckin round in a sixers sponsored Mazda?
He was rollin along next to me today.

Topic #7620 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's that scrimpy they will have to kill him to get the free car back! Likely has it filled with 2m signed memorabilia items too.

Reply #85570 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Presumme you mean Rees? I would imagine he is still, like Oscar, under contract until the end of the finacial year. So he's probably got 2 weeks left in the thing.

Reply #85572 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

So when Oscar hands his Mazda back, moves over to NZ what will he be driving? Isaac, is there a car use deal for the Breakers players, maybe you can enlighten us. Cause I can't really recall all that much sponsorship of the breakers, let alone a car company.

I'm sure Oscar can look forward to free stuff from Harvey Norman, all game meals provided by Burger King, unfortunately it seems the Breaker Girls are no longer sponsored by a condom company and are now sponsored by a water company.

Reply #85576 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oscar doesn't have a Mazda. He will buy something when he gets to NZ I think.

Reply #85609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:51 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754