heat
Years ago

Sturt ABA Games Saturday Night

Apparently the 2 Sturt senior games were held at the St Peters Sports Complex on Saturday night. Just wondering what peoples thoughts were of the venue and it's comparison to Pasadena? Was the court easily viewed from upstairs? How was the audio? etc etc.

Topic #7778 | Report this topic

Good Guys  
Years ago

Good venue but cost too much money for it to be regular

great courts

Darren Ng likes the rings

Reply #87149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very strange sturt were allowed to play there after norwood were told at the start of the year they were not allowed to play there!!

Reply #87219 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

I was at the Sturt game last saturday, and found the seating arrangements a little dissapointing. I'm sure the boys could not hear my vocal support through the glass barrier.

Perhaps some bleachers on the otherside of the court would have been good.

Great game by both teams. Tigers....oh so close. But Ng was automatic, I looked at his eyes, and I think he was in a trance in the last quarter.

Next time I go to a game at St peters I'll need to buy a louis Vitton bag just to fit in.

Reply #87770 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754