10:32
Years ago

Mystery Masked Child

Saw this photo on the new Sixers website. Does anyone know who that kid in the mask is? So funny . They sit about 10 rows in front of me but i don't know who it is. Is that an official mask or what?

Theyre at the bottom of this page

Things to look for

Topic #7834 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Slightly off topic but perhaps not interesting enough to warrant a thread of its own, I enjoyed the caption of the photo at the bottom of this page

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/36ers/game-nights/dome/

(note the bottom left of the photo)

(Mod: Hahaha.)

Reply #87744 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

There's only ONE fan.....

Reply #87772 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

he is a regular and he told me that it is a wrestling mask. i offered him money for it but he wouldnt part with it.

wonder if the club would consider these as a merchandise item.

oh well i'll keep looking for things that look outrageous

Reply #87837 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Why did billo get a bball icon? I don't get whats funny about it? "Game nights: Fans wait at the players race." what have I missed???

Reply #87843 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

(note the bottom left of the photo)

Reply #87847 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Oh I get it, wasn't thinking about it that way. Good joke.

Reply #87881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he goes along every week with his mum,i think his parents are divorced or seperated,ive spoken to him many times and he is a funny kid,ever noticed how he always tries to sneak over and sit in the corporate seats!

Reply #87936 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It reminds me of the mask Strong Bad wears in Home Star Runner cartoons.

Reply #87957 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754