TR
Years ago

Another US Lawsuit gem involving Nike and MJ

Now things are getting stupid.

Some bloke in the US is suing Jordan and the Nike founder Phil Knight for $832 million.

'Why' you are now asking. No, it has nothing to do with patents, nothing to do with gambling debts, nothing to do with love-children

It has got everything to do with this moron being mistaken for Jordan nearly every day for 15 years and he's tired of it.

Here is the link:

http://www.gambling911.com/Michael-Jordan-Lookalike-070806.html

The rationale behind this rubbish is that the moron is suing Jordan for defamation and permanent injury and emotional pain and suffering. He's suing Knight for defamation and permanent injury for promoting Jordan.

Topic #7852 | Report this topic

BC  
Years ago

Well I look like hamburglar so I think I should sue McDonalds.

Reply #87902 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

isnt that a typical american, get rich the easy way. what a scum to try and scam the great man himself. What a Joke!

Reply #87909 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

BC, try not dressing in a black hat, mask and black and white striped clothing.

Reply #87921 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Mott thats all I got. I'm going to have to get more money out of them if I have to change my wardrobe.

Reply #87940 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

The word preposterous springs to mind, the guy stands 6 foot tall, surely people couldn't geuninely mistake him with the man himself. As flatering as it would be I understand the guy might get a little sick of it, but why Jordan and Nike owe him $416m each is where the logic link breaks down.

If this guy gets even a cent then there's something wrong with the world.

Reply #87962 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

So is every other bald 6 foot black man in the states goin to sue MJ as well....This is a joke! Doesn't even look like Mike!

Reply #87975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wonder if all the sheilas he's nailed will then sue him when they realise they haven't just been with mike .

Reply #87992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would think that if it bothered him THAT much he would grow his hair, or take his left earring out or maybe get a tattoo across his forehead saying "not like mike"!

And like 87992 don't tell me for one second that this dude has not enjoyed the attention on some occasions!!

Reply #88004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grow hair, shave, take out earring, stop wearing Air Jordans (yes he even wears Jordans just to make his case worse).

Apparently when he goes down to his gym to play bball people even believe he plays like MJ. What a joke.

Reply #88019 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754