Anonymous
Years ago

Eastern vs Norwood tips due ASAP

I noticed on the tipping page it says the tip off time for the Eastern vs Norwood game (women) is at 1:15pm today (which also means tipping for that game closes in 4 hours). Is this correct?

Topic #7984 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no. Games are at regular 6.30 and 8.15 times tonight.

Reply #89366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern will tear norwood a new one in the mens!

Reply #89373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Okay well still, those ppl who are tipping it says uv got 4 hours to put ur tips in.

Reply #89374 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Have emailed Quentin who's managing the tipping competition, but in case he doesn't get around to fixing it in time, I'd get your tips in ASAP!

The problem stems from the original ABA draw that I received which had these times in - obviously in the preparation of the tipping competition, the original draw was used.

Reply #89379 | Report this post

Hendrix  
Years ago

Sorry about that, it should be fixed now

Reply #89389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i just tried to do my tips, it's 11pm on fri night, and it won't let me tip the eastern/norwood game.

Reply #89452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure a lot of people would like to tip the Eastern vs Norwood game at 11pm on friday night. The games have already been played and finished. The game was played at Adelaide Hills Friday night.

Reply #89455 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

It want let you tip! Thats because it is finished it was played tonight. How thick can people be??

Reply #89456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are the rules if you dont get your tips in for a game? do you get a zero or do you get the away team? what is the go ?

Reply #89466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You get the away teams... so I actually wish I hadn't tipped last night :P

Reply #89471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

didnt see eastern tearing norwood a new one at all anon #89373. scoreline flattered the mavs. totally out played by a much better outfit

Reply #89483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754