Isaac
Years ago

Second import officially announced at 2pm

The Adelaide Pura Milk 36ers will today announce the signing of their second import position for the 2006/07 season.
More at adelaide36ers.com

Topic #8044 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if this will come out of left field too (as did the purchasers) or will it just be boring and be Nick

Reply #89898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nick

Reply #89900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shame, i really wanted K-Free or a raw young guy who will excite and get bums on seats.

Reply #89906 | Report this post

Kobe8  
Years ago

Ive thought long and hard about the Horvath signing. Yes without doubt he is due to be a 'boring' player, but he is alos due to go 20 and 10 and make the 36ers a legit challenger for the title.

Just means the marketing team will have to work harder to 'sell' the team as an excitment machine! Freeman wasnt a winner, Horvath may just not has oppourtunity to prove he is...yet. That SUPER franchise coached by Wato over in Pig land cant possibly count.

Reply #89909 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

...just as long as they don't announce James Pennington.

Reply #89913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nick Horvath smokescreen???

Reply #89916 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

My moneys on Nick. Find out very shortly I guess.

Reply #89920 | Report this post

chik  
Years ago

It is Nick

Reply #89925 | Report this post

pantherlover  
Years ago

whoever said that they wanted k-free or someone young, r u absent minded coz i think horvath is 25, which is not too old, i hope, he is the best thing that could have happened to this team and now oppposition centres will actuall have to compete against our actual centre 6 ft 10, gd shooter ,rebounds wat more cud we want, this is wat adelaide have longed for the past 4 - 5 years,

Reply #89972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754