Anonymous
Years ago

Shoes for sale

Hi I have two pairs of shoes for sale.

The first pair are Nike Men's Zoom LeBron III (Black/Black/Gold) in size US 11. Ordered in from America but was too small, only worn once, mint condition, original box included. Retails for AU$260.00, selling for: $AU185.00

The second pair are Nike Men's Double Figure (White/Varsity Royal/Silver ) again in size US 11. Ordered in from America, I don't believe this shoe is sold in Australia, shoe was too small, only worn once, mint condition, original box included. Retails for approx AU$150.00+, selling for: AU100.00.

All reasonable offers will be considered and I can send you photo's of the shoes if you want. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks.

Topic #8079 | Report this topic

sixersfan  
Years ago

The Nike Double Figure is sold in Australia, Footlocker stock it.

Reply #90304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754