Doddobird
Years ago

FIBA World Champs 2006 Live and On Demand

Here is some information how you can watch the World Champs over the internet for $16 US.
Not sure what games you get on FOX but on the internet you can watch every game live or download replays.

more information

Topic #8239 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Thanks for that Doddabird.

For people like me who dont have Fox, this is great.

I wish the NBL would do something like this.

Reply #92027 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Not to sure if you can 'download' as such or if it is just streaming live and streaming replays on demand. Still good initiative.

Reply #92037 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Says download or stream but I am no computer expert:

2. How do I know what quality the video will be?
Live matches are available in high-quality 500k streams, while Video On Demand content is available in either 500k or 1mb downloads as well as high-quality 500k streams.

Classic content will be available in at least a 384k and/or 700k download. You can trial a clip (The Road to Athens) via either streaming video or download.

Reply #92058 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Couldnt actually find where it says download

This part
"Access to all content for 90 days from first use"
"Live or On Demand access to all 80 games of the competition including all 60 of the Preliminary Group games and the 20 games of the Final Round"

Tends to indicate it will be live streaming and streaming on demand

Reply #92061 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

DJ, just because you could not find it does not mean it is not there. The above is a "copy and paste" from the webpage.
http://www.mediazone.com/channel/fiba/jsp/faq.jsp

Here is the Eurobasketball webpage by Mediazone to see how it looks like:
http://www.mediazone.com/channel/euroleague/jsp/index.jsp

It say clearly "WATCH ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD".
Downloads tends to indicate downloads unless it has another meaning that I don´t know about.

Reply #92120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754