Yes Sir
Years ago

Reggie is DONE

Just overheard today whilst having lunch with a mate that Paul "Reggie" Vandenbergh had told his mate he had just announced his retirement with the Central Distric Lions Basketball Club sighting lack of enthusiasim and injury for his retirement.Hope this is not the case but if so Reg you were a jet, a professional on and off the court and will be missed, all the best for the future.

Topic #8511 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess that makes J-Will a priority target for the Lions then.

Reply #95056 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I thought J-Will was playing again for the Heat. Hope so. He was a great ambassador and spokesperson for the tights epidemic. ;-)

Reply #95093 | Report this post

Dribbler  
Years ago

Vale Sir Reg ; your sport will sadly miss you.

Reply #95094 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

There's one L in Wilkey and two O's in Goose.

Reply #95098 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

please confirm if reggie has retired - he was a great warrior - the rolls royce.If you have Reggie thanks for great memories of a true champion - go the green train.

Reply #95110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

j Will is playing Div 4 South Australian Amature Football League. Top Bloke and a great basketball player at the local level and long serving nbl player

Reply #95116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What team does j will play for in div 4 amateurs???

Reply #95124 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Reggie

Say it isn't so. Now I will have nothing to do on Sunday mornings.

Reply #95135 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

Its true reggie is hanging up the boots, he is looking at a move to New Zealand for work purposes.

His Aboriginal art has really taken off in Aukland.

Painting small wooden kiwi's is turning out to be more popular than first thought. They ar selling as fast as he can paint them.

Check ya facts before you post on Reggie.

whatsgoingon!!!!

Reply #95415 | Report this post

friend of reg's  
Years ago

Get the facts straight! He hasn't announced anythin yet! He;s weighin it up, getting his ankle cleaned up and then he'll c if he's good to go for another year.. Might depend who centrals picks up too.. He got another year in him yet.. Fire it up reg

Reply #95420 | Report this post

art works  
Years ago

Reggie is not going to New Zealand I saw him and another guy selling little painted golf balls at Rundle mall the other day they are great and they only cost $14.95 ( Its near the front of Boost Juice and KFC. pick one uo they are selling fast.)

Reply #95425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some people take everything they read so seriously...

Reply #95428 | Report this post

S Vidmar  
Years ago

how true, I saw reggie and big dog (Scott Whitmore) running along the beach at Semaphore the other night.
Why would the Ass coach and the captain be sunset running if he wasnt playing.

If Ben Todd drops 15kg he might play as well.

Reply #95434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whitmore is starting PG/C and he will rip it up this season, noone will beat centrals if they raise money from the golf balls and whitmore plays

Reply #95438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:42 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754