Dee - Mak
Years ago

36'ers Members Day @ The Zoo

Hi everyone, I just read the information about Members day at the Zoo on the official Sixers site. This is the first season which I have bought a family gold membership, and my wife and two young children are over the moon that we can have a day at the Zoo without forking out the entry fee. I think it is great that there are little bonuses like this one and I was wondering if extras like this have been recieved by members in previous seasons?.. Anyway cant wait until 2morrow night when we beat the Kings at home. Keep up the good work. Go Sixers !

Topic #8725 | Report this topic

auslot  
Years ago

this is the first season this has been done. keep an eye out for other things that maybe happening via the website.

carn the 36ers

Reply #97974 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:12 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754