Stephen Hastings
Years ago

NH - One Tree Hill

Omg this is like the best show eva! Im like totally a nathan fan but lucas is good as well. When they play basketball its like totally hot, i wish brett maher was as cute as nathan or lucas but hes ok i guess, hes no steven hastings ill tell you that.

:) xxoo !!!

Topic #8793 | Report this topic

poodle  
Years ago

yes he is hot and yes im a male and im not gay but he makes me question my sexual Preferences.

Reply #98895 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

wtf?

Reply #98901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If only stupid channel 10 would put it on longer than one week at a time.

Lucky i have broadband and then can use livewire to download season 4.

Talking about hot

Sophie Bush (Brooke Davis) and Hillary Burton (Payton Sawyer) >>>>>>>>>>daylight >>>>>>>>>>>Nathan and Lucas

Reply #98904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i love this show...wat is up with it i was so excited when it came back on but then it was taken off again after only 1 week!!

Reply #98949 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

We need to start a petition for ten to put this back on! Or for nine to take it from them and air it like what ten did to nine with the OC.

I agree, its like the OC(which isnt as good quality anymore), with a fix of basketball, great show. It also makes basketball look so cool which can only be good for the sport in Australia, gotta get it back on TV.

P.S. Brooke ( the one with brown hair)......So Freakin HOT!!!!

Reply #98968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dude i know, those slutty cheerleaders. hehehe. Umm yeah i really wanna get this show back on tv, how do you think we could go about it??

Reply #99033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw season 1,2 for sale at K mart for only $32. Cant remember if they had season 3, they mighta?

Reply #99070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

memba the episode with brookes tatoo??? neone???? CAN I GET AN AMEN

Reply #99193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AMEN TO THAT!!

Reply #99219 | Report this post

Stephen Hastings  
Years ago

only seasons 1 and 2 are ou at kmart. Season 3 is available if your creaive enough on the internet, as is the first epsisode od season 4 which just aired in the US

Reply #99241 | Report this post

SArah  
Years ago

I totally agree - great sitcom with great perve factor for both sexes!!
someone phone channel 10 and enquire about this ...

Reply #99351 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I remember the episode with brooke's tattoo like it was yesterday. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....oh, yes and did anyone see the one where she skinny dipped in a spa?? I missed that one...still kicking myself...

Reply #100327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:32 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754