Libertine
Years ago

Television.

After watching Stepney play Morphett Vale in the SA SuperLeague Indoor Netball comp held at the Stepney ICA on Channel 31 yesterday, how is it not possible that their isn't something to do with State League Basketball on this channel?

After watching "Toddles" get round "Bec" and passing to "Adam C" about 50 times, I couldn't believe it passed for TV.

Anybody?

Topic #8880 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

There was talk on this forum quite a while ago about someone trying to get a show up and running on Ch 31, but nothing ever panned out.

Reply #99965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Yogee, that was Paul Bell, the same guy that people come on this forum and shit can.
Has help or directly started the Academy, Talking Hoops radio show and represented SA talent for minimal payment as a player agent; ask Maher, Ingles, Cattalini, Forman, Rychart, Ng etc. etc. etc what they think of him.
But no, because he accepted a JOB from an employer to front a bid to purchase the 36ers that obviously turned out to be ill-fated, the experts? hold everything else he has done against him.
Whew, got that off my chest. Sorry, it just shits me to tears and basketball can ill afford to lose people with his passion for the sport but it wouldn't surprise me if it does.

Reply #99968 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And prior to that I had talked about it, but it needs someone with time to pick it up and run with it.

Reply #99975 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

B/BALL WAS ONCE ON C31 BUT THAT WAS YEARS AGO. VERY AVG. BUT A TALKING HOOPS TYPE OF PROGRAM WOULD BE GOOD WITH HIGHLIGHTS...NAVY SEALS????

Reply #100202 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:08 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754