Isaac
Years ago

Ng now more unlikely

"I'll see how I feel in the morning," Ng said last night. "But I'm feeling feverish at the moment, aching and coughing."
Boti's article

And more on the 36ers' site.

A chance for Hill and Sutton? I vote yes!

Topic #8936 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

YES! This is the chance hill and sutton have been waiting for. Could be a blessing in disguise...

Reply #100707 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

bit of a concern if this flu is traveling through the team

Reply #100725 | Report this post

Knackers  
Years ago

If anything just to see hill get 30+ minutes to see what he can do, hopefully the are just giving it to Big Cosmo down in the post all night, wear down their semi big men.

I think Hill will be happy to feed Cosmo all night

Reply #100745 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

was just at the dome and he arrived for shoot around and seemed ok.

If he was sick could not see him a) turning up or b) the docs letting him near the squad for fear of infecting others.

Reply #100749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He feels good today so will be playing tonight!

Reply #100753 | Report this post

RoadRunner  
Years ago

I cannot work out why Hill said on Talking Hoops that he is not a point guard and just wants to concentrate on being a two and wing man/scorer type.
I would love to see Hill and Sutton having a crack tonight at carrying the ball.
Willie helped out doing it last week, got 8 assists but it clearly impared his defence and scoring.

Reply #100775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

finally hill will get minutes and whats the bet he will get early foul trouble! i really want him to get his due minutes and if the club has any clue they will get him the minutes for the rest of the year as after brett goes we have no real young future continue on and he is the only real hope at this stage.

Reply #100785 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Road Runner, I am a Farley fan, however it wasn't his ball distributing duties that affected his scoring and defence, they haven't been there at all this year!

Watch out tonight though, Farley to hit 30.

Reply #100787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what on his way down Crittenden road?

Reply #100791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Farley's not interested

Reply #100798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

y dont u leave him alone its not willies fault that we r losing get off his case

Reply #100802 | Report this post

No it is not his fault entirely however he is paid well to perform and as an import there are greater expectations.

If he lifts 10% the team will look like a different unit

Reply #100817 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Again, I am a Farley fan, but I do have to agree with Show me the money..if he lifts 10 % we WILL be a better team...

#100791...that was pretty funny still..

Reply #100820 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

100791 hahahahahaha top call

Reply #100836 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

pmsl

Reply #100842 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

100791, good call mate, but it appears Farley is back and firing on all cylinders, based on tonight's performance.

Reply #100957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kev if you think that was Farley back well I'm speechless.

No defence, poor shot selection back pfft. I'd still cut him.

Reply #100963 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

comment hidden by anon now theres a credible peace of information

Reply #100977 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754