Panther
Years ago

Southern Division 2

So did Southern Tigers Division 2 fill a team last night without using their Division one team like last week????
Pretty smart down that way....

Topic #9039 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

lol Panther you are on a roll, don't stop now.
is that 4 teams you've ticked off your list now? only 4 to go (not including south of course)

Reply #102008 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Yeah people have a problem when you air their dirty laundry!
I hope you weren't coaching that division 2 team which played an almost identical team to their division one team the night before...

Reply #102010 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

haha nah not coaching, playing, scoring, umpiring managing or spectating.
The only team I'm officially affiliated with at the moment are the RICHMOND tigers, courtesy of my club membership.
The rest is hearsay my friend

Reply #102015 | Report this post

Now that you have retired Panther I think you should take up a career in the Press.

Take after the likes of Blight, Mcdermott and co who are great at calling it as they see it regardless of who they upset.

Reply #102019 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Boti...are you out there??!!

Reply #102025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard the Southern coach wanted to do the right thing and field a team after two players had to withdraw very late.

If you saw the players they lined up with you would hardly believe there was any malice in it. Phil Brown and Ben Beatty were the late inclusions. Im sure the Sturt guys would have got something out of the game, the other option was a drive home. What would you prefer?

Reply #102046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On another note....

Southern over North at Hillcrest by 1 point with 6 players. (No starters from the previous night - i promise)

Nice work guys.

Reply #102047 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754