Meg
Years ago

Dragons Vs Taipans

Does anyone know if there is any coverage of this game?

Topic #9154 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

nbl.com.au

Reply #103514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who really cares?

Reply #103519 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

looks like another dick "who cares"
are you angry or just upset. to scared to even leave his name, thats gutless.
NBL.com play by plays is all ya going to get on that game. dragons haev ment of signed Rosell Ellis and have Matt burston back from injury, the Dragons might sneak a win in this game but im tipping cairns.
Dont worry about the SA hoops haters.

Reply #103522 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

What are the chances of South actually winning this game? If Ellis and Burston are suiting they would be a better chance of winning than before.
Need to make some money back after Brisbane only just beat West Sydney instead of smashing them. I geuss that's probably my Karma after bagging them!!!

Reply #103543 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Both Eliss and Burston are expected to play.

A few niggling injuries hanging around the Taipans - Catt, Mee & Stewart.

I'd still expect the Taipans to win this one pretty comfortablly 12-18pts.

Owens will wont to start producing or surely he will get the chop with Thornton still to come in.

Reply #103553 | Report this post

Meg  
Years ago

Thanks for that!
And ANON if u dont care why are u looking at a basketball forum?
go dragons!

Reply #103562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm looking at a SOUTH Australian basketball forum to discuss South Australian basketball.

THATS why I said who cares to some non event game!

As long as the Dragons keep Shane Heal, they will fall into the "who cares" category

Reply #103608 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Hoops SA Forum exists for discussions about SA basketball, Adelaide 36ERS, Central Conference of the ABL, SEABL, NBL, WNBL, NBA and more.
If you don't care about a topic, don't open it, don't read it, and don't respond to it.

Posting "who cares" in the future will get you blocked.

Reply #103617 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

For the record - Dragons won. Gets the monkey of the Sixers back! First time in a while that a new team has not got its first win off of Adelaide.

Could still get their first road win off the Sixers though...

Reply #103655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754