walsh peter
Years ago

Double Header this Saturday

This Saturday presents us with an excellent opportunity to display BOTH our teams.Surely we should be encouraged to get the early birds to stay for both games.If people are prepared to get there early to watch Lightning why cant they stay for the mens game and not pay any extra.That would be a gesture of goodwill and further cement the relationship between the two sides.I dont want to see people leave after one game .Lets make this aspecial occasion where SA sports fans get two for the price of one(some of them anyway)Bring on Dandenong and the Kiwis!!!!

Topic #9166 | Report this topic

Magpie  
Years ago

Here , here.

Reply #103631 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Lightning walk-ups pay $20. If they leave before the 36ers game, they get $10 refunded.

36ers members can watch the second half of the Lightning game at no extra charge. Or come earlier and pay for a walk-up ticket whole Lightning game at no extra charge.

Updated: 36ers walk-ups can buy a ticket to both games for the usual price of the 36ers game. If they come in before half-time of the Lightning game, a split of the funds goes to the Lightning.

(Sorry about the misunderstanding.)

Reply #103632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Id say pay whatevr you have to and support basketball!

Reply #103640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would they advertise last week it was a double header and now they are saying you have to pay if you want to come to the first game of the double header.

If what you are saying is correct isaac i think that is crap, and if it is confirmed the 36ers (they were the ones advertising it) will be hearing from me and the group that I sit with in unhappy terms.

Reply #103644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And to add to my angst (I am actually quite pissed about this at the moment)

So a committed member pays $30 walkups pay $20 - hmm doesnt add up to me.

Reply #103645 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That info is from the Lightning CEO, so hopefully it is correct!

If you are a Lightning member, then there was the option to pay an extra $30 to get the three double-headers included in your membership.

Updated: If you are a 36ers member, then you can watch both games, no extra charge.

Reply #103651 | Report this post

Dribbler  
Years ago

I don't have a problem with someone who pays to see the Lightning game staying for the 6ers game, provided they don't sit in my Gold Member Seat.

Reply #103704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dribbler,

Would it really not bother you if an adult paid $10 to see the Lightning and stayed to watch the 36ERS match while 36ERS fans have to pay around double that week after week?

Reply #103706 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754