Anonymous
Years ago

WNBL Post game interview

Correct me if i'm wrong but did i see the post game interviewees from the wnbl game get presented with a bottle of water???????

If so, what an insult....

Topic #9261 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

What an insult that someone who obviously never has been to a Lightning game before, and is too gutless to put their name to something on here posts this cr@p!

Anyone who is even a semi-regular knows that Peter Walsh does the post game interviews every home game, and always awards "joke" prizes. The players know, and from what I have been able to gather from them, have a good chuckle about it.

Grow up!

Reply #104722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, walshy's interviews are always insightful and his prizes are often obscure books from the ABC, I think he mentioned that he hadnt forgotten to pick up the prizes so it was just water for this week. I reckon the 36ers should do the same thing with interviews on the court, maybe not the prizes, but the interviews definetely.

Reply #104725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit touchy are we yogee?

Reply #104732 | Report this post

lightbub  
Years ago

Walshy is an incredible supporter of the girls program , Even after being treated quite badly at times , however yogee why dont you change your name to forum police.

Reply #104815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll say, ease up pal, no need to get your panties in a knot.

Reply #104819 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Forum police?

Why? am I not entitled to express my opinion like everyone else is?

Plenty of people post when they disagree with me, but yet I get lambasted when I disagree with someone else.

Reply #104821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yogee - it's not what you do, it's the way you do it. Ease up champ.

Reply #104828 | Report this post

walsh peter  
Years ago

I take on board what you are saying about the prizes BUT ---- last year the sponsors FELLAS provided some goodies each home game for the MVPs.

This year it doesnt appear as if that will always be the case.

If it is it is a real shame!!

I was given nothing on Saturday and was very embarrassed!

Hope you understand!!

Reply #104853 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

Suggest Lightning Management come to the party fo Walshy - inexpensive gifts that are insightful but not too embarrassing.

Reply #104858 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe there was a bit of an issue with the MVP awards from this game due to the changeover from Lightning to 36ers as part of the double-header.

Vince Marino does provide MVP awards during and season and hopefully Peter will be on-hand to provide those courtside after the games this season.

Reply #104860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yogee u are a dickead - plain and simple

Reply #104867 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I won't always defend Yogee because more often than not he digs his own holes, but lay off him on this one. There is an MVP award given out - up in the Apollo and/or on court by Walsh. The respective clubs do often need to be called on actions, but this isn't really one of them and Yogee was fairly defending them IMO.

At standalone games, the award will be given by Walsh, courtside.

Reply #104869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fair enough - he is still a dickhead tho.

Reply #104890 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754