Rueben
Years ago

Sportal Fantasy League - Open

i had a cry last week about not having enough notification, so for all your leaguers who check hoops more often than nbl.com, here's the heads up.

how is everyone tracking?

Skip, you still ranking in double digits?

ITA - you still getting whipped by all?

I'm about 8 spots out of the top 1000, not much to write home about, but a milestone to aim for none-the-less.

Topic #9365 | Report this topic

Lockie  
Years ago

I am sitting at 628 and on top of my league undeafeated!!

Reply #106290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im sittin at 178th

Reply #106312 | Report this post

patto  
Years ago

Im sitting at 105th overall. 22nd in SA. catch ya in o couple of weeks rueben.

Reply #106322 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Yes Rueben,

I hade to make two trades today, to swap 1 player... wanted that forward, but had to drop a guard (EJ), so had to make 2 trades. (at least i got to make changes this week, I may have won last week if i got to make the trade i wanted last week, meh what's 1 more loss at 3-3)

I'm putting it down as a "learning year". lol. My excuse for my team performing worse than the sixers (well maybe not quite, but close). I am too embarrassed to look at my overall rank, it had 4 digits last i looked.

But the best part about my team is because it is my 1st year, it is a new team. We should gel in 4-6 weeks.

Reply #106329 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im sitting 91st currently. Had a couple of bad rounds and didnt get a chance to change my starters last week which cost me a few points.
Gotta off load Rowland now too.

Reply #106335 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

i'm 72nd, dropped down from 63rd this week, damn skip i thought you'd still be way ahead of me. and i just picked up kavossy franklin who's fairly affordable now.

Reply #106573 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

A few changes and Im now back up to 37th overall (of 13044). Happy with that. :-)

Go DM's

Reply #107447 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754