Nose Nuggets
Years ago

Reserve Mens

Just wondering if anybody had any results from lasts nights games?

Topic #9573 | Report this topic

Concerned  
Years ago

West got over SA Church 73-70 in one of the worst refereeing displays ever.

2 minutes into the 2nd quarter, both teams had 6 team fouls each.

By the end of the fourth, people were getting mugged.

One SA Church player shot 19/22 FT.

Reply #108929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville beat South by 19.

One of the South players threw an elbow and tried to choke 1 of the under 20's that were playing.

Reply #108932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern beat woodville by about 23 but it was around 10 for alot of the game.

Reply #108935 | Report this post

clowns  
Years ago

Concerned - maybe you should look at your statement... 'by the end of the 4th quarter people were getting mugged' - don't you think that that could have been the reason why so many fouls were getting called. As a bystander i can guarantee that SA Church were mugging from the get go and West were too immature to say 'well the refs called the fouls so there is no reason for me to retaliate down the other end' - instead West decided that it would be smart to foul back and hence getting fouls themselves. To be honest i thought it was a pretty shite game from all involved!

Reply #108947 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

re 108932- Panther was playing, dont tell me??

Reply #108949 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Spot on LB ... hard to guess, eh ?

Reply #108950 | Report this post

Concerned  
Years ago

clowns - if you watched the game, you must admit how difficult it was for both teams to work out what was going to be called and what wasn't.

Reply #108972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont get it what is classed. What is classes as ref bashing.

i said a ref was terrible and didnt use any names and i get called a wanker (very insulting)

and these people are doing the same thing and its allowed

Reply #109039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anonymous 108932 you definitely must've had your blinkers on or were you watching court 2 at hillcrest?? interesting that one of the refs apologised to the south coach for some inconsistencies.

Reply #109076 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

108932 was spot on .. seems (108932) you were the one who wasn't watching ... the ref apologising should have been apologising to both benches.

Reply #109126 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:21 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754