phillip
Years ago

NBL @ Canberra game off??

I got a message to say that the game in Canberra tonight might not be happening. Supposedly there is something wrong with the equipment and McPeake has given them the finger and doesn't want to play because it is going to take too long to get the problem fixed and get the game going.

Does anyone else know anything about it?

Topic #9746 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

It has started now.
Tigers are up, 16 - 6.

Reply #111305 | Report this post

phillip  
Years ago

Yes the game has started, supposedly the rings are 2cms too high. Not sure how they found that out, but that is what I was told.

Reply #111307 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The game was most definately on as I was there. The Kings, wow.... terrible. Couldn't hit an outside shot, only scored 11 in the first and didn't have one winner on the court for the whole game. The Tigers played a two man press and created quite a few turnsovers. Elliott doesn't look all the flash for a import and didn't do anything special. Worthington was ok, and Smith may as well not have played.

Anstey had a monster put back, Crosswaite had a few nice dunks and McPeake is still a turd that sits at the end of the bench trying to breath. Tigers played a good team game, and totally dominated the quenns.

Reply #111324 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Oooh I love it.
Tell me again about the total domination of the Queens.

Oops.... I think I has an accident.

Reply #111326 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754