Isaac
Years ago

Funny Schensch needs your help

As part of the NBA All-Star Game, there's also a D-League Ballot.

South Australia's Luke Schenscher is playing in the NBA's D-League for the Fort Worth Flyers as a Centre in their Eastern division.

So, how about we all combine to send a few votes his way and see if we can get him a trip to Las Vegas for the game?

The Flyers are near the top of their division with a 5-1 record. They won yesterday and Luke had 14 points and 11 rebounds, while he's averaging 9.5 PPG and 7.3 RPG in six starts (team stats).

So, get in there and vote for him: D-League Ballot.

(I can't give advice on who else to vote for because I don't recognise any of the names, but Kelenna Azubuike, also of the Flyers, is averaging a tonne of points, so he might be good.)

Topic #9763 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

On one condition, he agrees to sign with Adelaide next season.

Reply #111446 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

He's not old enough to be in the 36ers side........

Reply #111467 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

J Blackburn is playing in the league. Is this the same guy that played for West Sydney last year. He wasn't anything spectacular from what I remember?

Reply #111481 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I wish Luke would sign with the Sixers..

But money often comes first.

When Luke's on his final years he will sign for Adelaide.

Reply #111593 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

123, Luke would make more money in the NBL than he's on in the D-League, it's all about trying to get a run with the big boys for him at the moment.

Reply #111679 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

When i meant money i meant that he would get more money by being in the NBA or Europe then being in the NBL. The D-League can get him into these leagues.

Reply #111738 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754