Isaac
Years ago

Sixers, January 27 vs Bullets, now 7pm

Another game time change courtesy of a Fox broadcast - the game against Brisbane on January 27th will start at 7pm instead of 7:40.

So, remember to note time changes for January 27th and February 3rd, both are now set for 7pm.

I believe that all season ticket holders will be notified about this.

Topic #9980 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

What time is WED's game ?

Reply #113979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

7pm

Reply #113985 | Report this post

Who Me!  
Years ago

So will that mean that the Lightning Game, due to be played at 5pm as part of a Double Header, will now be played earlier in the afternoon?

Reply #113990 | Report this post

Clark Kent  
Years ago

Lightning tip off at 4:30pm I believe.

Reply #114000 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Correct, Lightning at 4:30 is likely, but not yet official. Needs to be cleared with their opponents, etc.

Reply #114017 | Report this post

Dee-mak  
Years ago

Season Ticket Holders to be notified?

they didnt notify us about the New Years game being at 6pm, all the game time changes I have found out here or at Sixers website. Too bad if I didn't have internet because I would have rocked up to the dome at 7:40pm. We have NEVER been notified about change in game time. I would be very pissed off to rock up to the dome all amped for basketball to see that Ive missed half a match or even a quarter. So im wondering .. have other season ticket holders been notified about change of game times? I know myself and 3 others who have not. Has any season ticket holders on here been notified of time change? Has anyone missed whole games or half a game due to the changes in game time? On my schedule card I recieved with my Season ticket package it says tonights game tipoff is at 7:10pm.. If I rock up at 7:10pm will I miss 10 minutes of the game?

Thanks to this site and Isaac letting us know when the game times have changed, Thanks to you I have never missed tipoff.

Reply #114075 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, I'm letting you know because the club notified me.

Technically the game starts at 7:10, I think. Fox need a bit of leeway I think.

I just say 7pm so people get there in time because I'm always late for things myself.

Reply #114076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've periodically received notices through the post to advise a change of game time in the few years I've held a season ticket (didn't receive one for the new year's eve game though).

Reply #114077 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dee-Mak, what do you mean that you weren't notified about the NYE game time of 6pm? It was printed in the membership brochure/schedule as 6pm and was always listed on the website (as far as I can recall) as 6pm.

You can confirm that here: Brochure in PDF format

Reply #114109 | Report this post

Dee-mak  
Years ago

I didn't realize that Isaac, I had been going by the cardboard schedule with Mahersy on the front that I received with my Season Tix Pack, which has the NYE game listed as 7:40pm.. I had not been going by the members brochure but u are right. I just knew of a few season tix holders without computers, who would of rocked up at 7:40pm if I didn't tell them it was at 6pm, which I found out on here and the Sixers website. They were the ones carrying on that no one from the club informed them about the time change.

Reply #114114 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You are right - that card was printed very early in the piece and is the one item with the old time listed. Unfortunate, but luckily the time was correct for everything else.

For these upcoming times, the club will be mailing out thousands of letters to the season ticket holders, it's on the site, it's on here, and will be announced at games. Not much more can be done when Foxtel change the times like this.

Hopefully everyone gets the letter and changes their cards straight away before they forget.

Reply #114117 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:00 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754