balh
Years ago

Mt Gambier in Central ABL?

is this true. so road trips will happen again???
road trips were the best!!!

Topic #1009 | Report this topic

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

I doubt very much that it's going to happen...

Reply #11202 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

I heard it was riverland/ mildura or some team up that way from the Seabl that were more likely than Mt Gambier to come in.

Reply #11203 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

Do u think Mt Gambier could go from its big budget into a salary capped league??

Reply #11204 | Report this post

Snoopa Loop  
Years ago

Exactly, no way. They wouldn't be able to fill a starting five with that salary cap! I would take a guess that one of there imports would cost the club more money than the Salary cap, so how are you going to get a whole team together for $15k???

Reply #11205 | Report this post

Years ago

exactly, no mt gambier in state leauge in foreseeable future. no chance!

Reply #11226 | Report this post

cheek  
Years ago

salary cap equals no mount gambier in south australia we expect our players to put in all the hard work and play for nothing but not go interstate because they must show loyalty. Somethings not right here

Reply #11723 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

thats a tough road trip

Reply #12756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:01 am, Tue 30 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754