skyhooked
Years ago

When is Carla Boyd back?

Can anyone tell me when Carla will be back on the district scene? I last heard she was going to be playing at South is that still correct?

Topic #10852 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

She has retired as far as i was aware because of knee problems.

Reply #125828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeap that is correct. Has retired due to knee problems. Will not be playing for South at all.

Reply #125851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She has retired, but apparently still wants to be paid her signing fee, which is a handsome sum, even though she has since backed out of her contract with South???

Go Figure

Reply #125879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is up to South nothing to do with people on here.

Reply #125963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She has joined the South coaching group. Takes the coaches to 5!!!
They have had to double the length of the bench to fit in all the coaches!!!!

Reply #126007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well it is the NBA after all, and Glenn knows that. I believe he had the same number of coaches when he was at Centrals. Says something for the confidence he has in himself as a coach.

Reply #126013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not that this topic is about coaching benches... but Carla would be a great addition to any team's bench, her knowledge and basketball instincts are outstanding. As for the rest of the south coaches most are junior coaches that are trying to develop their coaching standard by being involved at the senior division 1 level. I also know that Glen welcomes any coaches to training and games and will try to get them involved where he can.

Reply #126086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:52 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754