matchpoint
Years ago

Any updates from todays games?

If anyone has a clue on what`s happening in todays games, please be so kind and post it here.
( especially interested in Taipans score..)

Topic #12953 | Report this topic

Tap Twist Snap  
Years ago

http://scores.sportingbet.com.au/default.aspx?s=basketlive&cid=13&ps=home

You can get live scores from there the pathetic NBL website are too slack to bother or even give an explaination as to why there are no Live stats tonight.

GO THE BLAZE!

Reply #150759 | Report this post

Mikael  
Years ago

i'm watching at http://scores.sportingbet.com.au/default.aspx?s=basketlive&cid=13&ps=home
so far
In Progress
Razorbacks 13
Wildcats 12
First Quarter
In Progress
Taipans 6
Blaze 6
First Quarter

but maybe someone could provide better info?

Reply #150761 | Report this post

matchpoint  
Years ago

Thanks a lot guys! ...this helps..

Reply #150766 | Report this post

Sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

I've been thinking how harsh people are on young Daniel Joyce, but once again tonight he's proved his critics right - 21 mins for 0 points (0 of 4), 0 assists, 0 steals, 2 rebounds and 1 turnover.

What on earth is he doing out there?

Reply #150785 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Well .. he's obviously a rebounding machine, and this game demonstrates that he's now discovered his niche ...

Reply #150795 | Report this post

David Kerr  
Years ago

Agree with everyone, he should be classed as a development player only. He reminds me a bit of BJ Carter for the Kings, is on the roster every year but only plays 5 or 10 mins her and there. But putting Joyce even in his class is a little overstating his playing ability.
The whole affair is going to play out really badly, i do really feel sorry for Joyce jnr. He obviously had talent at a junior level, but his size and skill just doesn't equate to playing a big part in the NBL.

Reply #150810 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

But BJ Carter can actually play and has a leadership role within the team that none outside Sydney would be aware of.

Joyce might be more on the level of someone like Adelaide's Erik Burdon (and that might be being unfair to Burdon!) - look where Erik is - end of the 36ers bench, biding his time. Joyce should be in the same spot.

Reply #150811 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754