ballin is life
Years ago

Justin Brown - Yay or Nay?!?

I read on the Foxsports website which indicated he may no longer be at the Bullets next year...Would you try and lure the big fella down south to our 6ers team??

I personally would love a young, BIG, agile 4/5 man in our rotation. Cooper and Mottram were great for us this year i believe but maybe Brown could come in for Dench and put even more pressure on Mottram and Cooper (if both stay next year) for spots, obviously could only be a positive sign for us!! To me Brown just has that bigger presence of frame compared to just Cooper's shot-blocking abilities and rebounding hustle.

Thoughts?

Topic #14905 | Report this topic

Mr bEn  
Years ago

You guys are welcome to him, he is f***ing hopeless!!!

Reply #175848 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Why would the Sixers try to "improve" JB's game when they could do the same with 2 ex-boomers, Ench and Motts?

Reply #175867 | Report this post

ballin is life  
Years ago

where does it say that I said the Sixers will improve his game?

Reply #175914 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Greg Vanderjagt from Townsville is looking to head to Brisbane (his partner plays netball there). Could be a chance to replace Brown.

I don't think Adelaide should go after Brown.

Reply #175940 | Report this post

ballin is life  
Years ago

why's that isaac? what's your thoughts with JB?

Reply #176002 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brisbane would be the second team to pass on him after just one year. I think that says enough.

Reply #176017 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754