me3
Years ago

No Woodville U12?

Anybody know why woodville have withdrawn from U12 reserves this weekend.
They have 8 players listed in the stats so is there another reason.
Also will west have enough players for the weekend ? as the have already had one forfiet in the main season.

I am not critical here just concerned as like I say Woodville had 8 when we played them also

Topic #15659 | Report this topic

Curious  
Years ago

Im curious to know why not all kids names have gotten onto the stats list. Is this something that should be brought to BSA attention or are they still getting the names in, or do coaches nominate who is likely to get the most stats and they just put those names forward.....what happens if a kid gets a heap of stats and their name is not up there.

Reply #184621 | Report this post

warrior watcher  
Years ago

boys or girls

Reply #184667 | Report this post

StatsRus  
Years ago

Boys

Reply #184693 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Woodville Girls also late scratching. Program stuffed for all teams now. Looks like only 3 games per team. That's great value for money- not

Reply #184718 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754