foxtel - hd
Years ago

Foxtel - HD viewing no NBL

Just a rumour at the moment but i have heard from a good source that foxtel will not be viewing any nbl games on the soon to be released HD channels on foxtel other sports which will be shown are A-League, Union, League, AFL, and Netball. Is it just me or does this sound like foxtel are about to pull the pin on there coverage of nbl?

Topic #15763 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Not necessarily. Maybe they're just not planning on showing it in HD?

Reply #185726 | Report this post

N  
Years ago

Foxtel has pulled the pin, I know that Steve Carfino has been told that he doesn't have a job there anymore.

RIP - NBL

Reply #185757 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

and how do you know
?

considering hes still being used as a voice over on sports promos

Reply #185761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxtel will be broadcasting stuff all in HD, only a few channels and only limited content. That is a fact. It is not suprising at all that they won't broadcast the NBL in HD. Certainly not a sign of their impending complete lack of coverage.

Reply #185838 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

anyone rung up foxtel?.

Reply #185853 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doubt they'd tell you anything either way?

Reply #185859 | Report this post

Philnaldo  
Years ago

Par for the course for them, similar to the Iraqi Minister for Information, nobody knows anything

Reply #185868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If there is no nbl coverage, this would make the game suffer with no big sponsorship. will NBL survive?

Reply #185872 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754