Smooth Criminal
Years ago

The "Real" Dix story for next season

Elvis is back in the building, and finally able to express hard hitting issues, and not have some Club Officials take my post off, and have a hissy fit!!!

All other rumours involving the great one are nothing short of tom-foolery. The real word about where he is heading next season is "Power". He may be trying to follow Illman and try his slick hands at AFL. He has bulked up considerbly in the last few months through sheer heart at the gym. He was seen at a Power Ladies Night, with the "Mattress" in tow, and he has great SANFL blood through his emerging biceps, in big Eric. Imagine the selling potential of his number 69 Power guernsey. Kids lining up for hours to have their 69 signed by a modern day Warrick Capper!!

It may be time for all you long time fans to by a Power Season Ticket, and see the "freak" in full flight!! I bet Bob Hunnerup has bought his already!!!

Topic #231 | Report this topic

Dog Nuts  
Years ago

I can also provide substanial evidence to this rumour. I spotted a Dix-like figure (slightly heavier looking one than when he was with the Eagles) out the front of Savvy last Saturday night with "The Mattress", Warren, Gav and Chocco. Apparently his new team mates were helping Dix give it back to the bouncer which refused him entry the previous Saturday night. Go Dix, Go Power.

Reply #1657 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

Chocco out with players? And on a Sat night before Sunday game interstate?? I doubt both counts....

Reply #1658 | Report this post

S Vidmar  
Years ago

I have also heard the rumour about the great Freaky One, with the salary cap coming into the Central Conference next year Forrestville can no longer afford Mr Dix, the Sixers are still not financial enough to pay the man what he demands so the AFL is the next stop. If his knee comes good and he can get into the draft in time he may be the oldest rookie in the AFL. The power can pay him the 40k he usually gets from the Eagles. If the AFL career doesnt get off the ground he has Adelaide United in sight they in search of a new goal keeper and have allready had chats to The Big Dix. He may be adding a Brownlow or Serg Melta medal to his two Woollacotts.

Reply #1659 | Report this post

On good authority a reliable source explained to me the real reason why Jason Dix & Paul Bell were seen having a few beers last Friday. Jason's brother Chris was also there blowing the froth off a couple.

The Dix boys are very good musicians, Jason on banjo & Chris vocals/harmonica. They are fanatical about country & western music & were there with Paul, not abouting building a team but about forming a band.

Paul Bell, if you didn't know, is one of the state's leading boot scooters & his unique approach to the dance has brought him almost cult like status among the boot scooting community. Apparently Paul has invented a new way of boot scooting using his drop step post moves.

The 3 of them are currently rehearsing like mad & are looking to tour the Riverland & a number of RSL' & country fairs in October.

Kepp an eye out for them, they are calling themselves........

The Dixie Belle's.

Reply #1663 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

The one i heard had him in talks with Vince MacMahon and Hulk Hogan; services to the highest bidder. The word is he is changing his name to "The Big Ragoo" and joining WWE for its trip out to Australia shortly. Keep watching FOX 8 folks...

Reply #1664 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

whow!

thud!!

hahahahahahaahhaahahahhhahaahahahaa!

Ouch!

I just fell off my chair!

Fun bags

Reply #1668 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:19 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754