Years ago

wnbl draw up

http://linky.com.au/d3ngr

first game at home v dandy

any news on new player(s) ?

Topic #23603 | Report this topic

a happening thing  
Years ago

1 double header at the dome - which i like - hopefully the 36ers game will draw 5,000 + by the end of the day.

2 games at starplex - great chance for centrals to promote this to improve profile of girls / womens basketball - winston and his crew need to set up a promo desk at these games and get around to the schools with freebies.

1 game at pasadena - should create a great atmosphere can't wait for that one.

rest at wayville - I remember the old days of sweating it out during the summer months and a great semi / prelim final win over canberra - with LJ hitting 3pt turn around jumpers falling out of bounds with rachael defending her ).

Reply #286376 | Report this post

Years ago

dandenong not running a home game during the january tourney - ? logistically a big task but no doubt a good marketing opportunity. I have thought the crowd is up and it is a good fit tourney weekend.

Reply #286378 | Report this post

Years ago

and we have a game in geraldton - road trip !

Reply #286379 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:34 am, Tue 30 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754