DJ Rod
Years ago

36ers v Crocs 21/11/10

Hey guys

Big game today here in Townsville... should be a good one.

I'll be tweeting (@TsvCrocs) and Facebooking scores & notes during the game if you can't get access to the game any other way.

I also do a LIVE press conference through our UStream page if you are interested. follow this:

http://www.nbl.com.au/crocodiles-home/news-archive/croctv/live-croctv/

Topic #24343 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs by 15

Reply #296891 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

sixers by 4

Reply #296892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

full time deficit please not qtr time

Reply #296893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

guessing that creek guy isn't playing when will he play?

Reply #296899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is the "live press conference" a way to watch the game live or just live stats?

Reply #296902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs will get a well needed morale boost after this game. By as many as they want up there. I hate that my team i love is so bad thesedays. Awesome idea by coaching staff to keep so many of the same team from last year that finished dead last. Hats off to you guys

Reply #296907 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Same starting 5 as all the games.

Reply #296924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Qtr time Crocs up 22-21.

Reply #296931 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Carter in early (for hill) seems to be going pretty good today.

Reply #296932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And as usual they go to sleep and are 13 down

Reply #296934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs up 51-38 at half-time.

Reply #296935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i didn't understand how townsville got the ball with 3 seconds left after blalock had 2 freethrows

Reply #296937 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think we shot poorly in the second.
DeVries and Ballinger gotta few in the third.
Dowdell pretty good in his 8mins agen.

Reply #296943 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Great - get to 4 up and Winder starts shooting again, he's now 2 from 10, back to level scores

Reply #296944 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

11-0 start becomes 11-6, crocs back in charge, especially with Winder on court

Reply #296945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs win 77-73

Reply #296947 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Lost by 4. Winder shot 0 from 5 in the last quarter.

Reply #296948 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Don't think Winder wanted Dowdell to beat him.
Winder played the most minutes 2/12 FG
Think he was our worst , today.

Reply #296950 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Winder 0-5 FG in the final quarter for what it is worth.

Reply #296951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well by reading the play by play on nbl live stats.
Winder had a stinker last four minutes. Thats three or four games he has cost us at the end.

Reply #296952 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Tough draw when you are lucky to get 8 hours downtime between games.

Reply #296953 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Do I have to keep repeating myself? How many more times will this peanut be allowed to lose a game for us? Get rid of him and do it now! If you have to keep him, then let him sit the whole game. An absolute liability. All those contributors who were trying to defend him a couple of weeks ago, where are you?

Reply #296954 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

I still dont understand how Winder went SOOO well in the pre-season but is just stinking the place up right now.
Marty we need a change or are we waiting for Creek to come in and save us all.

Reply #296955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Winder 10pts, 3reb, 1ast, 3to, 2-12 FG, 0-4 3pts

Reply #296958 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Very impressive stats. It is the same every game, can't the hierachy see it too? Obviously not.

Reply #296959 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Ive held my words, but its probably time to be atleast scouting who else is around...did somone mention the D-league draft coming up? We dont need a 'future MVP' type import, but someone who can deliver 20 a game, very winable tonight. Considering the 'after maher' after Mahers retirement, we do need a genuine scorer... feel bad for Winder, because he was a standout in the preseason.

Reply #296960 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

That's in about 34mins.Plays the most mins.
We did better than last night, Dowdell DeVries Carter Ballinger.
Winder a liitle worse.

Reply #296961 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'll admit I was a Winder 'posso', but the time has now come to look at options.

Reply #296962 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I was a Winder supporter a few weeks back, but now after his last few games, I'd like to see him cut and give someone else a go. He's become a liability like many are suggesting.

Looking forward to seeing Mitch Creek fire up once he's healthy.

Reply #296966 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

The other thing is, the better your import/star players, the more of a bonus it is when role players like Dowdell perform, thats where depth is developed within a team, and EVERY champion team no matter what sport, has depth as an almost bonus weapon, not a 'go to' option.

Reply #296967 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

guess what is most frustrating is watch another coach try to get a import look good when they have lost it and watch that player stuff up badly under pressure in so many ways . Scotty --- Groves and now Clarke --- Winder.
Man o man it is so frustrating

Reply #296974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mckee?

Reply #296982 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Personally I have never been convinced that Winder was going to be the right fit for the team. IMO has been a liability from the start and seems more worried about stats than winning games. Please sixers don't let this go on any longer. I hate to say it but i'm having flashbacks of Chapell and Tyndale. One good decision right now has the ability to potentially re-shape the rest of our season.

Reply #296985 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yep, I'd ask around what McKee is doing. I know he has issues in the past, but I'd still ask the question...

It's not like he's been shot before...

Reply #296988 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man there was a huge gap between jeff brown and jo jo, but 6ers inability to select decent imports has become consistantly worrying! damn even Devries isnt a game winner by any strech of the imagination! Not cutable, but no team MVP either hmmm

Reply #296989 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schenscher had a non existant second half, yet he wouldve still been a huge factor if playing for the 6ers! But hierachy is right, this small ball 'copy perth' crap is working a treat.... had enough....

Reply #296990 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

Like it or not but fact is Julius Hodge has been the best import (talent wise) we have had since Willie Farley and that's going back a few seasons now. Have Rhys Carter at PG and replace Winder with a Justin Bowen, Jacquin Hawkins type or even Jason Crowe.

Reply #296995 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Bring back Willie! Wouldnt that spice it up a bit...

Reply #296996 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

orbit i have been suggesting Willie Farley for two seasons now but the "too old" argument always becomes an issue with most on this site. Now i don't believe anyone on here could honestly think for one minute that Willie Farley would not be doing more to help this club than Winder,Gilchrist,Groves or anyone else for that matter. He loves playing in Adelaide and has always said he'd return in a heartbeat.

Reply #297000 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea Farley did well in the High stakes hoops, if he would be happy to play back up PG and possibly start SF, and pass the ball into Johnson/Ballinger before he takes too many adventurous shots, which he did pass well to Schensch in HSH, id be happy to have him back.

He personally along with KB is my fav import of all time, (along with Hodge, pre the 36ers walk out and maher stomp) what he did for adelaide in 02 was amazing, and im certain he could still score 15 points a game, and make something out of nothing for us when we need him to.

Its been said he would come back cheap too!

I personally was one who thought we should be patient with Winder, but another 2-3 games later he is looking more like this years 'Groves' so id be happy to make the move, or at the very least move him out of the pg spot.

Reply #297003 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Troy did the job. Straight back into the game. Hit a 3, Hit 2 when it mattered.

Then what happened? I think this is where Winder thinks he can win us the game.

Reply #297014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would love to see willie back with the sixers he was a gun at HSH and can still shoot the 3 unlike winder. Sixers would get more out of him than winder.

Reply #297091 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754