Some other guy
Years ago

9/10 Knockout

Open is all well and good, but lets look to the future stars. Whos looking good in 9/10. I would go with Unley, cause they are huge. What do other people think

Topic #2500 | Report this topic

Eddie #55  
Years ago

Charles Campbell could do alright in yr 10 boys.

Reply #28020 | Report this post

watch out  
Years ago

I reckon Millicent will be good in 9/10 girls cos they hav all their yr 8's who killed it last yr plus a couple of good yr 10s- both are state coutry players plus one played district. They wouldn't be a favourite but might surprise people- so watch out!

Reply #28024 | Report this post

cabra and st aloysius will be strong in the girls - all div 1 or div 2 district players - most years

millicent should do well

Reply #28125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And which school do you go to "Some other Guy"

anyway i also think unley will go well half there 9/10 knockout team last year was from year 9 including three starting five players

Reply #28132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Unley will win in the boys but the girls will crash and burn

Reply #28154 | Report this post

some other guy  
Years ago

I go to Unley of course mr 'Anonymous'. Sorry but we will have a killer team.

Reply #28159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some other guy i also go to unley and my thoughts are higher rated than yours!!!!!!!!!

Reply #28293 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

settle fellas, im sure they aren't that bad

Reply #28669 | Report this post

no question  
Years ago

I dont see how Unley can lose unless a hell of a lot has changed since year 8.Unley won every game then by 20 and now we have added a 6 foot 6 guy

Reply #28672 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Why will the girls burn out?? Majority are district players who have improved and they played in the grand last year and a majority were only year 8..

Reply #28686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no question did you know that otherv schools also have got bigger and new district player

Reply #28772 | Report this post

no question  
Years ago

im just looking at the likely team and there will 16 div 1 and 18 div 2 players coming of the bench.I dont know how many other teams will have that

Reply #29091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good players doesn't mean that they will bond well unley has too many 1 man team players

Reply #29179 | Report this post

I go to unley  
Years ago

yer so our team has alot of players but noone knows whos gonna win so lets just sit back and see wat happens. 1 man team players i dunno we all like having the ball but we all know when to pass n shoot etc

Reply #29263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tim or tom shut up

Reply #29853 | Report this post

matty  
Years ago

i think trinity girls knockout will go aiight this yr but the guys arent even in a team yet

how bout all the saturday morning games who do u think are some of the top teams??

Reply #32069 | Report this post

me - ya dig?  
Years ago

well if unley have a good coach, like i'm sure they do they will do just fine, i've heard he is an awesome player too

Reply #32438 | Report this post

diko  
Years ago

who cares about unley
trinity boys year 10 this year have a good team we hav div 1 and 2 18's playing for us all first years and we hav a 6ft9 guy who is training with the state country team and with sasi so all u other scholls should watch iout for us oh and even better we hav jumpin jye as our coach

Reply #32449 | Report this post

new hat man  
Years ago

diko i wouldnt call u a div 1 or div 2 player i will take you 2 school im the bus driver beep beep u aint got no J dont come bringing this trash down here this is my house

Reply #33076 | Report this post

TO new hat man!  
Years ago

New hat, ive seen u play 18s, so i would not say another word about basketball or schooling anyone, unless it is maths u may b good at that but it aint ball OK Cheif!

Reply #33085 | Report this post

norwest  
Years ago

are nurioopta and pt pirie girls teams usually any good in 9/10

Reply #52398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who honestly cares. All you Unley kids are talking yourselves up, how about you go and prove it in the competition when you come up against some half decent opposition like Cabra, Mercedes or Sacred Heart!

Reply #52462 | Report this post

ANSWER PLZ  
Years ago

didnt Siena win the girls- they are woodville and west girls. Beat sac b4 knockout even started. Must b good

Reply #59614 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754