Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers vs Tigers

If Adelaide cant win tonight With Melb playing last night and travelling on day of game then they never will.

asaid that, Tigers by 9.

Topic #26852 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Sixers will win tonight because I have bet against them and everytime that happens they win.

So Sixers by 6! You can all thank me later :P

Reply #339342 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

KJ, same thing happens with my bets but it sounds like you're saving me the trouble.

Reply #339344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers bye 32 sixers are shit you win one game agents parth think you are good

Reply #339345 | Report this post

rooboy1982  
Years ago

http://theusagetv.org/watch/v-1/34088/watch-adelaide-36ers-vs-melbourne-tigers.html

Live stream for this game,Hope it works unlike last night.

Reply #339346 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Another variation on an old Doomsday Double.
Seems they played in Melbourne , last nite .
While I was thinking it was gonna be in Perth , for some reason .
Ron Dorsey looks pretty good in a crises and Ubaka got all his freethrows in , under pressure .
Love the sound of a swish , with the micropone on the backboard.
We don't shoot freethrows very good .

Reply #339347 | Report this post

rooboy1982  
Years ago

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/92962/1/watch-gold-coast-blaze-vs-townsville-crocodiles.html

Live link for Blaze game. This is on ONE so i dont know how there is going to be a stream for the 36ers game.

Wait and see I guess

Reply #339348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big game for both teams. Tiger win and it's a super weekend and in the hunt
Sixers win and some pressure is relieved with a win over a top 4 team.

Mills v Warren should be great. Both are super quick and although Mills looked tired I expect him to come out gunning tonight. Warren certainly can fill up the Adelaide hoops.

Ubaka v Crosswell is a worry. Can the veteran contain Chewy? He can score at will and also distribute so this is a big match-up.

Dorsey v Weigh should be good. Both are somewhat critisized by fans for underachieving. Ron seems close to finding his groove and Weigh is getting every opportunity to succeed.

Greer v Simpson should be a match-up the Tigers exploit. Diamon is way too big and strong and without foul trouble should get his 20 & 10 tonight. Greer, Walker, Rush and Trigger will all have a go at him.

Tragardh v Johnson. Both love to run the floor and score buckets. Johnson is flourishing and needs consistent court time while Trigger has re-discovered his Hawks form.

Dillon adds defense and athletic punch as does the powerful Walker.
Lewis can shoot but not guard anyone. Rush is a shooter but three years back he was a lethal three man. Matt B might be injured.

Ng needs to get open for his 3's. Creek will have to defend hard and slash.
Herbert needs to start to find a groove. He's 10 games in now.
Big Wade hopefully can defend and cause a size issue.
And let's hope Balls gets his touch and scores 20

But.... Tigers by 8

Reply #339350 | Report this post

harry  
Years ago

cant get that link working
the other game is on one hd tho tonight
this one isnt :(

Reply #339357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there a live stream anywhere?

Reply #339359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is the game on ABC radio? anyone know?

Reply #339360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant find any stream anywhere! what a load of crap!

Reply #339361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the only thing i can find is the live stats - here http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1329/04/06/13/396uNP3xZEb6Q/

Reply #339362 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Livestats with audio would be good. I would be happy listening to the statisticians calls

Reply #339363 | Report this post

MK  
Years ago

battle of the captains

Reply #339365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Warren - couple of 3's in the 4th quarter - come on sixers!!!

Reply #339366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Warren coming alive in the 4th!!

Reply #339367 | Report this post

lt44  
Years ago

89 - 83 - 1 min 14 left to play - go sixers!!

Reply #339368 | Report this post

lt44  
Years ago

weigh big 3. 92 - 82 - 1.10 to play

Reply #339369 | Report this post

lt44  
Years ago

final score - 95 to 89 - big win to the sixers!

Reply #339370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yewwww!

Reply #339371 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

great win

Reply #339373 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Pardon my French but.....Dieu merci LOL (thank god for you non-Frog speaking folk :P )

Reply #339374 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

And you people thought pardon my French was going to lead you a swear word lol. Shame shame shame

You know the only negative? Because the bloody Gold Coast beat the Crocs we stay bottom.....until we win next week over the Blaze hehehe.

Reply #339375 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

good win by 36ers -
is ballinger injured or finished ?
mitch creek - 6 points and 4 rebounds in 8/9mins,you better play the kid marty or he's off to cairns with bennie lewis!

Reply #339376 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Great win. We needed that

Mills refuses to sign anything. Security mention he will not be signing anything as not allowed to in his contract which I find hard to believe. If Lauren Jackson can take the time surely Patty can sign a few things.

Reply #339377 | Report this post

ayjay  
Years ago

Wow! I went to the game with no expectations and wow best spectator game in a long while.

Daimon Simpson! What a find he is. Even though he fouled out he left a massive impact in his wake.

Huge game from Mills, he is great to watch and really kept Melbourne in the game at the end.

Great contributions from every one tonight.

Marty well done to keep Weigh and Crosswell with a few less minutes on court together as even when they are both playing well as they were tonight they do not compliment each others games and seperating them more makes rotations easier re Creek and Ng. Also gave Weigh better chance to play as well as he did tonight.

Great defensive efforts from Ng and Balls and Creek who all worked extra hard to lift their d standard tonight.

Thank you 36'ers

Reply #339379 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

KJ well called lol!!

I want to know whats ACTUALLY going on with Ballinger, he was only on the court tonight because Helliwell is a flop and Simpson fouled out. He spent alot of time on the bike and just does not look fit to play at all.

Simpson just keeps playing better and better for this team really starting to enjoy watching him go about it.

Warren..play like you play in the 4th quarter every quarter and watch us win alot more games. Good D on Patty got him on a good shooting night so couldnt do much more.

Weigh had alot of court time but really made the most of it today, not sure of his final stats but an overall good game, probaly the best of his season.

Ng shouldnt have seen the court tonight...saying that amazing floating backwards 2 points!!

DJ played a good game and went hard at the boards when Simpson fouled out to help us get the win.

Herbert...Welcome back into the team, good D and some good shots.

Marty Clark...your rotations suck..just suck and the players bailed you out in this one.

Patrick Mills, panicked and rushed his shots in the last quarter. Other than that he had a great performance and was good to watch. Really needs to toughen up and not play for the foul if he wants any chance of being in the NBA. Might help as well if he learns some Defence

Good game to watch, great to see the players all standing up willing the team on in the last few minutes. Also great to see so many of the crowd hanging around for a few minutes to celebrate!!!

Reply #339381 | Report this post

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

Ballinger has injured his hip flexor and wasn't supposed to play so did ok.
High quality game. Simpson really impressed me with his post moves and his fitness has definitely improved since his first couple of games. That block in the first quarter was huge.

The walker tech was the turning point for the sixers so walker should be pretty disappointed with himself.

Good crowd good atmosphere

Reply #339382 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

AWWWW YEAH!

Great game to watch - emotional crowd was awesome.

Very happy.

Reply #339383 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Looked like it was going to get ugly early, Dorsey was rolling, Mills was unstoppable and we couldn't stop anything they did. Almost comical the lack of defence from both teams. Timeout after 5 minutes and 13 seconds with the score line at 20-17.
Defence wasn't great for the night, but we kept a team under 90 for the first time (WOO!!!), so It's a step in the right direction.
Mills was little short of sensational tonight. Haven't been overly impressed with him so far, but if they won, it would have been by his hand.

Diamon Simpson, take a bow! Sure, he got fouled out in 24 mins, but he was awesome. Pulled down anything that went near him, unstoppable down low and even knocked in 80% free throws (!!!!!!).
Stephen Weigh was huge. Rebounding, shooting, driving, definitely earnt his minutes tonight.
I looked at the score sheet early in the last. We were winning, Warren was on 5, Ballinger yet to score, Crosswell on 3, Johnson on 10. Good signs when some of our better scorers were having an off night and we still were on a winning score.
Warren was quiet for a big portion of the game, but came up big when needed. Some big shots when it was there to be won.
Creek was full of life in his 9 minutes. Probably deserved more, but Herbert, Weigh and Ng earnt their minutes, so hard to complain too much.
Herbert did what he does. Knocked down shots when they were there, put on strong pressure.
DJ was big on rebounds, not so much offensively (yes, I am talking about Daniel Johnson, this isn't a misprint). They worked out his spin move early and he was well handled.
Ng moved well into position and on another night would have scored close to double figures. Missed a few he would have normally made, but encouraging to see him have plays run for him where he found open space.
Ballinger disappeared down the race a few times and looked to be limping. Didn't really get into the game at all. Love to see what this team can do when everyone is firing together. We could really destroy a team, defence or no defence.
Helliwell wasn't needed. They had basically 1 big and he played under 30 mins.

For them, Mills was massive, Dorsey looked threatening early, then faded, Ubaka never got going, Greer picked up some soft fouls and wasn't allowed much time, Rush looked pretty good, Walker rebounded well, but didn't have much of an impact, Dillon had some moments, but not enough, Trahardh was very efficient, but not a big enough threat on the glass, Lewis wasn't really used and Burston didn't play at all. I.e. Mills and our defence was the main reason we didn't destroy them.

Great win, that's what I expect from this team.

Reply #339386 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Simpson & DJ each achieved a 'double-double' tonight. Simpson scored 18 and pulled down 12 boards (5o, 7d). DJ scored 10 and pulled down 13 (same as last time out against the Tigers, the game Balls was injured last season). 3/14 @ 21% shows he had an off night offensively but others like Weigh (finally) picked up the slack there and you can't complain about 13 rebounds (6o and 7d). And as for Simpson, he is getting better game by game.

Is Balls actually fit to play? Did they rush him back in before he was really fit so they didn't have to put him on injury waiver and go looking for yet another forward so early in the season? He's giving his all when he's on the court but its not the Balls we're used to. In 18:24 tonight he hit only 1/3, 0/2 outside the arc, had 1 steal, 1 block, 2 boards and that's it. Its all very un-Ballinger like.

Reply #339387 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Loved the reaction of the crowd at the end - just wanted to see the team break through for that win and acknowledged them for it at the end. Entertaining game. When the 36ers play well at home, basketball is such a good fan experience.

Thought Simpson was excellent and Weigh and Warren came good at the end. Johnson's rebounding late in the game was exceptional. Nine assists from Crosswell.

Great to see Mills play live - cannot believe his speed. Had his 32 or whatever it was, but I actually thought that he was made to work pretty hard for his points.

Appreciated the screens with stats too.

Reply #339389 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Just one more thing, another 'win' for Adelaide. Our crowd tonight was 6,175.....165 more than showed up in Sydney for their game against the Kings 2 weeks ago :P

Still smaller than the 6,900 who went to the Breakers v Kings game at Vector Arena 3 weeks ago but tonight's attendance was so far the largest of the season in Australia.

Reply #339390 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Jake - Patty was out having photos taken (I would have presummed signing stuff as well) and chatting to fans for about 30 minutes after the game. He would have stayed longer except that the team bus was leaving.

I thought he was fantastic afterwards.

He has signed stuff for me in the past without any issues at all.

Reply #339391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great game to watch and a good effort from the sixers - it seemed as though the tigers ran out of puff at the end (maybe due to last night's tough game) and the sixers hit some big shots to secure the win.

One disappointing note though was the treatment of Mills before the start of the game - it was disrespectful to play that video over and over and with the song "you're so vain". There wasn't much class shown by the sixers in doing that.

Reply #339392 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

What a huge game .
Yes Diamon is a Diamond and was huge at both ends in first half and unlucky foul calls on and thought gone after fouled out but all lifted.
In 2nd half we actually played some decent defence and think to be critical of Clarke coaching a bit harsh as kept team focussed even after some ordinary turnovers and shooting and thought subs much better.
What the hell was Creek trying to shoot threes when cant hit a jump shot but had one good period in 2nd.
All did their job except Adam though pleased see got a shot in to get us clear in last .
Warren shooting in last massive but had no idea how to stop Mills until got help when looked like Mills might get them back in it
Great atmosphere from a big crowd. How many was there
What was point having premiership players.
Brett-- KB -- Cat -- Sapwell and Potsy there together and not introduce them.
Where the hell picked up that announcer from -- Bl--- Hell
Think the players enjoyed that win as much as we did
What is the Mills --- Simpson love all about

Reply #339393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mills and Simpson Played at the same collage team

Reply #339394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mills and simpson played college together

Reply #339395 | Report this post

SXC  
Years ago

Very disrespectful video before game with the flop incident. Complete lack of class.

I'm not usually pro-referee.... However I thought that was the best home performance of the season by the three.

Reply #339396 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Reffing was pretty good overall.

Something should have been made of the fact all those guys were there

Reply #339398 | Report this post

Flop  
Years ago

How is showing the video disrespectful?

I think it was all in good fun and what ever can be done to maybe get his mind thinking elsewhere should be done. Within the rules.

Reply #339400 | Report this post

SXC  
Years ago

So next time Adelaide play in Melbourne how about a montage of 36ers last two seasons of losses with pictures of Marty Clarke looking for a new job?

Just because it's within the rules doesn't make it not a classless act. How about the sixers focus on playing ball, not mind games!

I'm sure it didn't even bother Patty in the slightest, it just showed the sportsmanship of Adelaide sporting fans

Reply #339401 | Report this post

Flop  
Years ago

Again - How is it disrespectful?

Reply #339402 | Report this post

Quasi  
Years ago

Great game, great crowd involvement, well done to the refs for not over blowing today and letting the teams play. Much better effort on the boards by the 36ers and much higher intensity showed by them all through the match. Keep it going!

Reply #339404 | Report this post

SXC  
Years ago

Alright so the disrespectful comment in my original post was the wrong word choice, as it isn't really disrespecting anyone.... Smart arse :)

Reply #339405 | Report this post

SXC  
Years ago

I still personally did not see the need for it. Don't get me wrong, the flop has been the worst thing I've seen all season - however focus on playing ball and beat them on the court, not in attempted comical videos and skits

Reply #339406 | Report this post

daveblocknorth  
Years ago

Firstly, reffing was good cos NO Benn McDonald which was awesome and made my night cos this ref is a tosser.

Secondly, the air ball by Patty Mills was so much better than any flop that could have happened.

Great crowd and the way we got into it in the last quarter was awesome.

Great to see Weigh with great numbers, and funnily enough, no criticism this week yet at half time, only had 2 points?

The team seems better however Balls worries me. He really seems outta place.

Music wise, was ok but could have been better.

But totally no complaints.

Bring on GC next week. Go sixers

Reply #339410 | Report this post

bolter13  
Years ago

well done simpson. well done weigh. He needs to work himself into the game. He is a work horse. Hope we see more and more of this from him.

Reply #339411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wait, you get your second win and no longer want to sack the coach and complain about the teams lack of effort?

Reply #339412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great spectacle for non-hoops fans. Scoring, boards, threes, blocks and a couple dunks.

Simpson is a beast and they need to lock him up now. Once he is in great shape and demands more touches he will be an 18 & 10 man.
Warren was quiet early but is always a scoring threat. He is a deadly shooter and uses supreme speed to get to the rack. Was clutch.
Weigh started slow and Dorsey was killing him but he got a few cheap FT's then began hitting his outside shot. 24 & 7 is strong.
Crossy was strong with 9 assists. Creek active, Johnson got on the O glass.
Herbert found some touch and Ng had a few looks. Balls is a worry.

Mills lit up early and was always deadly dangerous. 32 is excellent in any game.
Tragardh was giving Simpson headaches early and he was efficient getting his 18 but as a centre they need 8+ boards from him too.
Dorsey was hot early and had the crowd wooed but he was unsighted after half time and Weigh got 22 in a half on him.
Dillon made a few errors but had 3 steals and defended Warren ok.
Walker has the tools but plays erratically and is a touch undisciplined. That technical he got really hurt them.
Rush could be sore as he is an elite player but is doing very little.
Greer is battling bigger bodies and fouling early and often.
Lewis and Burston unsighted.

Reply #339413 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Poor treatment of Patty Mills before the game was designed to influence the referees but it showed no class. Wonderful to see Patty come straight out after the game posing for photos and stuff, but I gather his mum was there with friends also.

Really need Johnson to muscle up offensively, his 3-14 FG could have been so much better and could really have put the game well beyond reach a lot earlier.

Herbie looks to be back in the groove, and should be the starting big guard from now on in. I understand Crosswell as a back up point guard, but i would love to see more of Cris Warren at the point, a the team looks so much better in a higher tempo mode.

Less minutes for Weigh and Crosswell, more for Herbie and Simpson, the team is starting to look more balanced.

Reply #339415 | Report this post

UTBNB  
Years ago

Is this game being replayed Sunday?

Reply #339417 | Report this post

harry  
Years ago

get over it
they showed the flop
big whoops
disrespectful? not in the slightest

unreal
some of you are lar di da soft asses
HE flopped
HE knows it
so now he cops it
it was disrespectful be mills to the sport in the first place to even do it!

get over it

Reply #339418 | Report this post

harry  
Years ago

get over it
they showed the flop
big whoops
disrespectful? not in the slightest

unreal
some of you are lar di da soft asses
HE flopped
HE knows it
so now he cops it
it was disrespectful by mills to the sport in the first place to even do it!

get over it

Reply #339419 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Creek was 3/4 on threes before last night. Has to take the three to keep D up on him so he can drive. Crosswell had nine assists in about 22 minutes - play him less? I think Warren is less of a PG than expected, so Crosswell has to play that role.

Reply #339422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I find it strange that the sixers decided to show that video and the accompanying music was off. I've been to many stadiums over the years and have never seen another club do that to a player. It didn't sit well with me and took the a bit of the gloss off what was a great game. I think we should have been celebrating patty being here not trying to get in cheap shots. At least patty showed a lot of class by hanging around a long time after the game.

Reply #339423 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I agree. Warren is still young and learning the pg role, just like Mills. Let him develop playing a bit of both and use Crosswell's experience.

Great win by the Sixers, and if Wollongong and Cairns can defend their home courts tonight, every team will have between 3 and 5 losses after seven rounds - amazing! Even if they lose seven teams will be between 3-5 losses.

Reply #339425 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

49 -31 on the board to us?

Surely a misprint???

Reply #339429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, six pages on the AFL five months out from the season and not a single line on a fantastic game of basketball nearly half way into the season, now this is a perfect example of the stupid Aussie culture.

Reply #339430 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

The Sunday Mail I bought had almost a full page article.

Reply #339434 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, welcome to the Sunday Mail. AFAIK, Boti doesn't write for them.

For those interested, here's the +/- info for last night's game:

Adelaide

• Daniel Johnson (8)
  • Diamon Simpson (7)
  • Adam Ballinger (6)
  • Stephen Weigh (5)
  • Nathan Herbert (5)
  • Chris Warren (4)
  • Nathan Crosswell (1)
  • Mitchell Creek (0)
  • Darren Ng (-2)
  • Wade Helliwell (-4)

Melbourne
  • Patrick Mills (3)
  • Tom Greer (1)
  • Benny Lewis (0)
  • Ron Dorsey (-1)
  • Lucas Walker (-1)
  • Cameron Tragardh (-5)
  • Daniel Dillon (-6)
  • Liam Rush (-10)
  • Ayinde Ubaka (-11)

Reply #339435 | Report this post

Lethal5  
Years ago

Bretts the Man...

They did in fact introduce the '99 premiership players and interviewed each one of them. Maher took the microphone and spoke to the other four, although the sound system made it very difficult to understand what they were saying.

Reply #339436 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not so much a gripe because I'd left home late, but was the game started a fraction early? Checked my phone as I walked in and it had 7:30, but the game clock was already down to 8:40 or so? Still a lot of people outside parking or lining up for tickets too.

Reply #339440 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Anyone else notice how animated Mark Radford was when Melbourne called the timeout after Weigh hit the 3 ball with a few minutes left in the last quarter.

Many of us on the southern side were out of our seats in applauding the teams effort yet Radford felt inspired to jeer us up. There appeared to be a real sense of intense emotion behind his swinging arm movements and his shout to the crowd "c'mon, stand up!! (or words to effect).

Reply #339450 | Report this post

yep  
Years ago

Those complaining about Mills should listen to the Ambush Army, something that Mills created and funds. They blatantly attack opposition players all game and it starts before the warm up.

I like the idea of putting it out there. Hey Refs, don't fall for this shite.

Some video of Lemanis going pear shaped at the refs would look good to. If Lyons is ever on the game with Gleeson coaching through last years ejection in there too.

Reply #339451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The game did start early Isaac, which is disappointing, this has happened at every game so far this year. If anything the games should start a few minutes late.

Reply #339455 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Games used to start 10 minutes after when Fox was covering them - helpful buffer. Bit similar to how movies start 10-15 minutes after the advertised start time, maybe games could start the introductions at the advertised time?

Not so bothered for myself - I know how long the drive will take, etc - but would hate for first-timers to be still stuck in a line outside and miss half a quarter.

Didn't see the Mills video, but showing the replay with some music doesn't sound ridiculous. Would people be so protective if it were Heal or Kerle or an Adelaide villain? Adelaide won and fans got to see a great performance by Patty. I think that's ideal.

Reply #339456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SXC.... Should we all be silent when the opposition are shooting free throws, should the dancers not be allowed to wave their pom poms behind the hoop, was it disrespectful for Murray to attack and kill a blow up croc a few years ago, was it disrespectful for the crocs to give out Brett faces after the Hodge incident. All of these could be called disrespectful its part of the game and all teams do it, if a team or player does something that warrants attention, suck it up I say

Reply #339457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SXC - wow, get even just a little bit of a sense of humour you miserable goose.

Reply #339472 | Report this post

Bake  
Years ago

I enjoyed watching Patty Mills and couldn't be more impressed by his speed, ball control and shooting ability. He would have to be one of the the best guards I've seen in the NBL, probably second only to Phil Smyth in his prime. But is he the next Andrew Gaze being allowed to push off people in order to make position for a shot, push and bump the ball handler all the way up the court for no call and having fouls called on defending players for the slightest touch.

The way games are officiated is not his fault and it possibly explains why he does flop or over accentuate any contact at times. While the refs were better last night, they would have to try really hard to be worse than what we have had to put up with this season. They were still very in consistent allowing DJ and Diamon to be raped at the offensive end for the Sixers while calling fouls for a rude gesture at the Tigers end.

I would also like to know what happened to all the half wits that booed at the end of the game against Sydney. They seemed to have gone very quiet last night or were leading the cheers.

Reply #339475 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Our supacoach : " Those standin outside the circle ,
constantly throwin darts , might hit somethin ,
now n agen. "

Reply #339480 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He's correct ; - Johnson should play more . Wot's Helliwell's role. Simpson should play more . Ballinger should start . Ng should play more , Crosswell less. Creek more , Weigh less.
One might be right , not all of 'em.

Reply #339494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey, can anyone tell me what the tech was for? I was at the match, but missed it!

Reply #339529 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Amazing, when Adelaide win the refs did a good job!!

Reply #339543 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Walker's tech? From what I could tell, he got called for a foul and then swore very obviously.

Reply #339550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very loudly and very obviously swore

Reply #339564 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

"Amazing, when Adelaide win the refs did a good job!!"

Actually they still made some..Rookie mistakes I guess they could be called. But comparitive to the last 3 games in Adelaide the umpiring was more consistant. But like most games in the league this year..still not good enough.

Reply #339576 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Sixers need to practice hooking their opponent in the post.
Because the refs NEVER call it and it gives a major advantage to the offensive player.
Khazzouh and Nevill would foul out in 10 mins if they were called for it.

Reply #339578 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Nevill does foul out in 10 mins. The calls he cops are disgraceful. It's like the refs picking on the big kid in juniors because he's stronger than everyone else!

Reply #339586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

With simpson playing so well its going to be hard to bring back williamson next year.

Reply #339678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754