Sas
Years ago

Whos gonna take out state champs for 18s

This group could be close, who do u reckon gonna take it out trhis year

Topic #2825 | Report this topic

'sup  
Years ago

the girls will be a tough draw for any team.....
-north have been in good form
-forestville had a 1pt loss to north, but otherwise are a very strong team
-eastern.....cayla francis....need we say more (player of the week in aba btw)
-west slight losing slump and have been struggling with injuries i hear
-norwood have some great shooters in their team
-sturt prob. not where they should be on the ladder

overall should make for some great basketball

Reply #32065 | Report this post

Sas  
Years ago

i meant for boys, there is a girl section for replies

Reply #32073 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

A lot depends on the draw. I think you willl find North/Forestville will be together and West Norwood and Sturt will be together. Will be interesting. The men will be A who challenges Southern. I would say they are in front followed by Woodville Forestville, Norwood. Sturt if Dodman plays will be there.

Reply #32079 | Report this post

the real truth  
Years ago

to b honest i am talking about the reserves but it would b outta of sturt and forestville but u neva know in state champs lets hope they done pair the to big names in the same group

Reply #32091 | Report this post

Sas  
Years ago

n one cares bout reserves we wanna who gonna take out the real thing. I think it will be southern and sturt if jordon plays, if not southern and forestville.

Reply #32247 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

well said sas.

I think either Southern or forestville, sturt can be hold or cold, while Sturt and Forestville have more consistency that is required to win tournaments.

Is the draw out yet, could we get Isaac to put it on Hoops so those not involved with the teams can go and watch a few games.

Reply #32261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt seem to have a good record for state champs for some reason they always give a good show as first and second years, even if their season is downhill. im sayin sturt, southern and forrestville will b the top 3. too hard to tell whos gona b in GF for sure.

Reply #33864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u18 boys - sturt vs fville
forestville up the whole game and ending up losing in the final minutes by arround about 5 pts (not sure of exact pts)
it was a good game to watch though!

Reply #33942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturt vs fville was a gr8 game

Reply #44737 | Report this post

johnny  
Years ago

sturt

Reply #65555 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

wat about north, ive heard they are a fairly strong team also

Reply #65568 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754