skip
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers new uniform

Story on Adelaide Now

I really like the new blue and red trim. Best one of the AND1 jerseys we have had IMO.

Topic #29365 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

They do look good......has anyone seen the away strip?

Reply #379938 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

would be good if they were made properly so you can see the logo

Reply #379939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think that has more to do with skeletors lack of chest.

Reply #379941 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Skeletor - bahahahaha!!!

Reply #379943 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Definitely hangs badly on Crosswell. The Crocs' one (same layout, different colours) looked similarly bad on Hinder so I'd be inclined to blame it on the fabric/hang more than Crosswell's years in the gym.

Not a fan of these template-based uniforms. I think they're difficult for a tri-colour team like the 36ers too. I'd be using blue and yellow alongside each other more than blue and red which is quite an apoplectic combination.

The Sixers should consider following the NBA style of splitting out the logo to city and team name, so "36ers" would be on home uniforms and "Adelaide" on away. Would probably make for a more legible result.

NBL logo could probably be reduced by about 20-30%. Looks very tacked on in this format. iiNet on the left side, NBL on the right. Simpler, smaller, but more legible to fans.

Reply #379958 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

or... you could blame it on Hinder and Crosswell's 'lithe' frames!

Looks fine on the built guys, perhaps they need a re-do for the weeds but I cant see that happening. Nice to see an athletic cut for the unis at last, even if not perfect.

Reply #379961 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Found all the players photos on Getty images including away jerseys. Again, I would say thats the best away jersey we have had in a long time too.

Also Tom Daly is in the the Team Photo as well, so I think we can confirm he is at least a development player or perhaps we are going with a 11 man squad?

Link to Getty Images

Also confirms the new players numbers

Gibson #1
Cadee #4
Schenscher #10
Massingale #15
Petrie #17
Vasiljevic #45

Reply #379964 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Reply #379966 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

I am not a fan of the NBL league wide template based uniforms.

Because i am colour blind, each team in the league last season looked to me to be wearing the same uniform.

I am a big fan of the NBA advertising rules on uniforms. Just so much more impressive to have just a few small stamp like advertisements that look really distinctive in player action photos.

Reply #379984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice colour blue, but still just run of he mill stuff. Nothing amazing about them though.

Reply #380007 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Away strip is missing something. Not sure what. Home looks good though. Like that shade of blue, works well with the red.
Our logo is really boring, just doesn't stand out like the old one did.

Reply #380020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

watch out NBA is moving to allow logo on uni in coming seasons!

Reply #380021 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I am with Paul and blame it on the build of the player rather than the hang of the fabric. They could try a smaller size. That would give a better hang without too many folds that bury the logos. I like these uniforms and definitely more a fan of the lighter royal blue than the darker navy blue,

Reply #380024 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Test

Reply #380033 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 am, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754