RJ
Years ago

Classics - where will you be?

The annual National Junior Classic will be held in Melbourne over the June Long weekend. The best of the best will be on show with the 16's and 18's competing at the 10 court Dandenong stadium. The Under 12's and 14's will compete down at Frankston (as I hear a collective groan from parents and coaches everywhere). While Frankston isn't that close, Dandenong isn't far away for teams competing in the Nunawading Tournament and the talent that will be on display is definately worth the trip down.

Previews of the S.A. teams are on the way ....

Topic #3132 | Report this topic

Govener  
Years ago

RJ

I'm gennerally a fan of your reviews but could you please bring your standard of reffing up to your standard of reviews. Just kidding never seen you ref a game.

Oh wait that why supporters go to the game. To watch you refs. Once again your reviews are good and most of the time on the MONEY and this should be no exceptions.

Reply #35985 | Report this post

RJ  
Years ago

HA my standard of reffing could definately use plenty of improvement. I'm sure you'd have support on that issue.

I'll be at Classics, you should come see me ref ... JUST KIDDING!! Please come for the talent of basketball players on display not to see a dofus like me try and referee.

Reply #35988 | Report this post

baller13  
Years ago

All im saying is that i think the north adelaide rocket 18 girls are gonna win the classics in 2005!!!!

Reply #36666 | Report this post

baller13  
Years ago

ROCKETS 2005

Reply #36667 | Report this post

chillie sauce  
Years ago

It Is outta west and sturt for the classics!!!!

Reply #36777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:31 am, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754