wackawackawoo
Years ago

SportingPulse Error

What's the go if there is a error with the scores on SportingPulse ? What's the best way to get this corrected ? Plenty of people live off the results here so I guess it is important to have the right ...

Topic #3742 | Report this topic

Degnerate  
Years ago

It is not a first I assure you

Their is a link at the bottom of the scores that says "If these results are not up to date or have errors, please Email the Association"

It is at the very bottom of any ladder or fixture, Just send em E-Mail and ask them to check it, they should fix the error within days

Reply #43516 | Report this post

wackawackawoo  
Years ago

Cheers - I'll give it a go - probably should have looked for the obvious before I posted ...

Reply #43517 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

get onto brad or colin at basa 84446444 or use the above - or send a photo copy of the scoresheet in - they will get it done.

or in a recent case i spoke to Corry who got it fixed up - thanks Corry

Reply #43527 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:01 pm, Sun 19 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754