Hangin Round
Years ago

SA ACADEMY

I may have missed it previously, but when do the new academy "recruits" get named?
Is it still 1 per club?
How many from this years graduation look like playing Nbl next season?
I am not knocking the system ,just curious.

Topic #3839 | Report this topic

egalitarian  
Years ago

Really interested to find out when BASA is going to create an academy for the females or let them participate in the current program.

Reply #44678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BASA don't run the current one. And when you can find a spnsor for $50K per year to run it, it can be organised.

Reply #44679 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Beat me to it.

BASA and clubs, I believe, aid with funding, but the Academy, finding sponsors, arranging events, and so on is the work of Paul Bell (plus help early on), outside of BASA. Find someone with the time and resources to create an Academy for females and approach BASA.

Reply #44686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so wat are the dates that the team is picked??

Reply #44741 | Report this post

annoymous  
Years ago

l think basa should do something after juniors or sasi were are the girls to go.To keep them at a good standed of basketball for the future in the ABL THEY SHOULD HAVE A ADADEMY FOR WOMEN

Reply #44918 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

wat is the age restrictions for the academy

Reply #44964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754