Isaac
Years ago

76ers vs Jazz, Nov 20

Ben Simmons with a new career high. 27 points on 13/24 FG with 10 rebounds and 4 steals. Joe Ingles had 8 points (but -20) for the Jazz.

Given he scores pretty freely inside, Simmons would've benefited from the absence of Gobert in the Utah frontcourt.

Topic #42237 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

2 assists is a career low. Terrible game by him :p

Reply #658767 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

^^ i will assume the above is tongue in cheek.
assists only count if the ball drops..27 points is awesome. This kid is going to drop 40+ in games in years to come, as everyone is commenting - when he perfects a jump shot. I'm excited and man i've been waiting for a team to truly love since the Bulls in the 90's, Philla has me... i want them to succeed, i'm yelling at the TV for the first time in 20 years. Love the JoJo - Simmo combo. Love Covington, Love Reddick.

Ben Simmons is the real deal.

Reply #658777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

:p

Reply #658781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, being able to score in the modern NBA where a shot is jacked up every 10 seconds, no defense played and no travels called.
Big woop

Reply #658821 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Reply #658824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every player can do all that stuff. Especially rookies.
Big woop

Reply #658832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simmons is the man!

Reply #658849 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Big Woop? hahahhahahah OKAY champ.

Reply #658873 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm very much like Anon, I'm a Supersonics fan and I feel I haven't had a team to support in a while but the 76ers are getting me excited, I'm liking the look of the whole team but not sure about Daric or Fultz just yet but at worst they could be trade bait and used to get more Australians in...

Reply #659118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754