Very surprised he didn't retire a Spur

Topic #43589 | Report this topic

FM  
Earlier this year

Leonard leaves or I leave.

Reply #695590 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Earlier this year

Wasn't keen on a mentorship role at the Spurs which is understandable from both sides. He's playing for a familiar face in Borrego, with a national teammate in Batum and for MJ.

Hope it works out for him.

Reply #695599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

They should trade Kawhi to the Hornets, now, just so he can continue crying about how Parker was mean to him.

Reply #695611 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Earlier this year

Dwight Howard to Wizards.

Reply #695623 | Report this post

Proud  
Earlier this year

lol I think I mentioned on here that I'd like to see Kawhi go to Charlotte as it's a small market and pisses off the Kawhi ego but this makes that theory all the more desirable lol

Reply #695634 | Report this post

Isaac  
Earlier this year

Surprised he wouldn't play a testimonial year and retire a Spur, then go relax rather than throw some prime life years at some random team and playing another 150+ games for a bit more money. Get a boat. Take up fishing. Visit every country in the world.

Reply #695824 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Earlier this year

Parker said in 2016 he wanted to play another 4-5 more years in the NBA so two years on maybe the Spurs were only prepared to offer him a one year deal?

Reply #695832 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Charon 69

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
SportsLink Travel - Official Tour Provider for Basketball Australia
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:01 am, Thu 15 Nov 2018 | Posts: 742,758 | Last 7 days: 2,175