sawmeinhalf
Years ago

Dusty - best power forward in NBL

Check out NBL.com.au

Finally Dusty gets some credit for his incredible work ethic - rated the number 1 power forward in the NBL ahead of Bobby Brannen.

Looking forward to seeing him dominate again against Cairns.

Topic #4501 | Report this topic

Jasmine  
Years ago

From time to time I remember he was actually cut by the Victoria Giants and just shake my head. One of the elite players in the game!

Reply #52315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That Mark Wright sure had a good nose for talent!
Where is he now? Oh, thats right.

Reply #52337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I remember when the played a preseason game in Adelaide, I took a friend who was an old giants fan and thought how great it was to have a hard working american guy not just a showy american. He was dumb-founded when he heard he was cut and outraged when he heard we picked him up and now seeing him play like he does for us, cant believe they cut him.

Excellent work Dusty, we all love ya, and hows the ultimate pizza search going.

Reply #52342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard he got cut because he had a run in with the coaches son? Thats all i heard tho no other details, but it always facinated me.

Reply #52351 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Well look where Dusty is now and how highly rated he is in the league and look where the Titans/Giants have ended up. what more can one say.

GO D-RYCH

Reply #52352 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 am, Tue 30 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754