BLAZER
Years ago

Rising costs

Hope every parent and player is aware of the price increases they will incur as from this week. Both players and spectator fees have been increased. Not sure about spectators but player fees each game for seniors is up from $8 to $9.50.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but will spectators and players expect more from their association?

What will the target areas be for initial improvement or advancements? How will the clubs/players be effected?

Hopefully these extra funds are implemented into promotion, development, advancement, opportunity for young up-coming talented players.

Thoughts...

Topic #4835 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think this sounds familiar to a thread about a week ago....

Reply #55619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What will happen if players rock up with $8 tonight and tomorrow not knowing the price increase as it was only shown at stadiums on wednesday. Will they be forced not to play unless they scab $1.50 off someone or will they be leniant for week 1 incase players weren't advised?

Reply #55620 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

my apologies. haven't read much lately...

but still.. people involved will want to see results soon.

Reply #55622 | Report this post

S  
Years ago

No, apparently no leniency is to be given. I saw the memo sent out to all stadiums.
I would like to know why clubs (or at least my club) haven't been officially informed of this increase, and we have been left to information on the grapevine.

Reply #55653 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754