S Vidmar
Years ago

National Match ups

Woodville will play NW Tassie
Eastern will play Broadmedows.

The winners and the losers of these two games will play each other.

Eastern vs Woodville for a spot in the national final would be fun.

Good luck to both, Go green train

Topic #484 | Report this topic

faluse name  
Years ago

I agree, go the green train. do it for Vera

Reply #3958 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Is there going to be any television footage of the games back into SA, or at least someone with a handycam to video it?

Would be a shame to not have the games on tape - who knows, we might even win over there!

Isn't it terrible that we can't be guaranteed of footage? I remember Terry Johnson playing for some Queensland CBA team many moons ago, and watching it on SBS. Was a tough game and well worth giving up an hour on a Saturday afternoon.

On the video note, if anyone knows the whereabouts of the guys who commentated the ABL final with a handycam, send them to Geelong - at least we can be guaranteed a laugh if both teams bow out early!

Reply #4004 | Report this post

Red Rooster  
Years ago

Our best chance for a national title win was Sturt men and women in 2002.

Reply #4087 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

RE : The Handy Cam... the only person I saw with a Handy Cam was James Smith (from Woodville) & his Posse....

Reply #4089 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754