Anonymous
Years ago

Could Ben issues this series be due to the family issues

No excuses on him working on his game but this particular year it seems he's had some things going on mentally and emotionally. Could this stem from this Liv Simmons allegations?

Topic #48754 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Years ago

This thread will go well.

Reply #855398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't doubt Ben has some mental and emotional issues going on he even said it himself in his post game interview I believe. Whilst this may contribute, the core issue of not being aggressive, poor shooting, lack of desire to improve etc has been a discussion basically since he was at LSU so although may contribute it certainly isn’t the reason as he’s been dealing with this for a while.

Reply #855401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it has played a part in some ways he's been very different. I’m not going to give him a pass offensively, defensively he was great. Not sure how many in this forum have played professionally or knows the pressure in dealing with allegations like what has surfaced with his family. I’m shocked Australian’s are more supportive of this young man. Who knows how his mental health is at this point and some of the comments made in other threads are shocking. I hope he’s able to bounce back and continue to get better on and off the court. I herd of something called the tall poppy syndrome here in this country clearly that’s more evident now.

Reply #855404 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Consolidated to renamed existing Simmons thread.

Reply #855449 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754