Hangin Round
Years ago

Shiny Dome

Well here we are closing in on end of the minor round of NBL.
I am just curious to know whether others consider the Dome to be a "cleaner" stadium than in recent seasons. I don't refer to the yobbos who have given basketball the wrong publicity, but the general tidiness of the stadium. It was only a few months ago when the pre-season hype was about whether the brooms would be used this year and whether the hot dogs would be hot.

Topic #5689 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

did it ever get "dropped in a bucket of domestos" as they said shoudl happen?

Reply #64315 | Report this post

Noti Bagy  
Years ago

I think the RSPCA stepped in as they felt that the cleaning of the dome would disturb the native rats.

Reply #64316 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

PMSL Noti

(Mod: Have to admit that I had to look it up...)

Reply #64331 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Thanks Mod: I needed that. PMSL.

Reply #64384 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Me too.

Reply #64387 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kent, spotted anything like this there recently?

Reply #64494 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

awww if you had to look it up surely that deservers a ball :(

Reply #64498 | Report this post

j shuttlesworth  
Years ago

actually, the most common place to find rats (or pieces of them) is in the traps around the stadium

Reply #64600 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

ahh the rare and endangered DHD Tiger Rat, Isaac you have done well to get footage of it as scientist have had several expoditions to Findon in hopes of spotting this intriguing animal.

I googled DHD Tiger Rat and found that their nesting ground is belived to be the Pump up Room.

As Matt Garrison took the keys to the pump up room with him,little footage has been taken since 2001.

Reply #64622 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:21 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754