Delphi 2
Years ago

NH - The Bachelor - Tara or Jessica

Just have to say:
What was that Jesse guy thinking. I would cetainly have picked Tara.

I thought I'd resolved the issue once and for all by getting a vote from the most knowledgeable people about all things (basketball or other) the HoopsSA readers.

Who would you have picked? Jessica or Tara?

Definitely Tara for me - Oh well at least a quality chick like Tara is not wasted on a knob like him.

Topic #5837 | Report this topic

Reality TV  
Years ago

How crazy - just watched it and then got on the website to see that they have already broken up. The show ended last May and they announced that they have separated due to long distance; Jessica decided not to relocate to NY with that first class ticket. This was the fifth season and apparantely they are up to the eighth season in the US - all couples have separated except for Trista and Ryan. How Crazy!! (realitytv.com was the source)
And we thought only BASA had dramas!

Reply #66239 | Report this post

Delphi 2  
Years ago

Maybe they will make Tara the next Bachelorette

Reply #66240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tara has my vote

Reply #66266 | Report this post

Q  
Years ago

I actually liked Jessica the best. But then to know that she didnt relocate and they have broken up kinda makes me think he shoulda picked Tara cos she seemed more into him. You could tell on Jessica's face when he gave her the one way ticket to New York she was crapping herself. Dont think her parents would have let her move either.

Either way I love the show and it was a good one this time round with the come back of Trish and the lash out of Tara at the last rose ceremony. Next week will be interesting when they all come back together. Not sure if its the whole group or just Jesse, Jessica and Tara. Anyone know!!??

Reply #66273 | Report this post

Q2  
Years ago

How about that Outback Jack bloke - is he still with that blonde thing?

Reply #66393 | Report this post

Q3  
Years ago

Indeed he is....very happy too!!

Reply #66405 | Report this post

Ha!  
Years ago

After talking to her parents he should have got a clue and realised that Daddy was not going to let her move... despite the fact that she's 21! Honestly between the bimbo blonde daddy's girls and the she-devil whore... he really didnt have too much to choose from! I think he did well to get away intact!

Reply #66454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:36 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754