Anonymous
Years ago

Future Sixers Star James Pennington

Watching the Under 20s Game between South and Centrals Yesterday and There was a young Kid Named James Pennington Dominating the game ... I looked at the score sheet after to see he scored 50 Points ... He stands at around 6"9 shoots the ball well and runs the floor well ... I think james Pennington will go far ..

Any thoughts ??

Topic #7269 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you rate yourself highly?

Reply #81692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldn't say, I didn't see the game Mrs Pennington.

Reply #81693 | Report this post

Randy Watson  
Years ago

It's Mr. Pennington...thank you very much!

Reply #81696 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

I hear he is lazy as hell? truth?

Reply #81720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this has to be a joke!!
surely

Reply #81723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stingray.. yes truth

Reply #81726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6"9 LOL you added an extra foot and a bit there mate

Reply #81727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Pennington Dosent read He just stares the Book down and waits for answers

Reply #81735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its Inpossible to be raped by james pennington coz that would mean you didnt want it

Reply #81744 | Report this post

James in the know  
Years ago

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL No 6'10
and hes a level 2 reader.

Be very very very afraid.

Reply #81745 | Report this post

James in the know  
Years ago

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL No 6'10
and hes a level 2 reader.

Be very very very afraid.

Reply #81746 | Report this post

U NOE  
Years ago

Any one see the article on the best shot blocker in under 20's men' so happens yto be james pennington average blocks a game 20 and in the south game he managed to get a tripple double double he's da man

Reply #81747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i hear he is quite the ladies man

Reply #81749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did any see him dunk on jordan Dodman ??? MASSIVE

Reply #81751 | Report this post

U NOE  
Years ago

AHhh bloody hell hey has anyone ever seing a 360 reverse tommahawk dunk.........?? madness, man vince carter would be prou. that james pennington kid he is truly the man c mon

Reply #81754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all Jokes aside ... the stats dont Lie ... Im sure there are some sad and sorry south Players today .. after they had there ride on James Pennington .. Watch out coz this kid is for real !!

Reply #81756 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If he is a future star then it unlikely he'd end up at the sixers. Surely he would be snatched by another club before we even looked at him.

Reply #81761 | Report this post

PS  
Years ago

To right all our good basketball talent from this state ends up interstate,then 5 years later were regreting it? Just say if we had the 15 mil a season James " or jimi" as i like to call my home boy" wanted then we'd pick him up.

Reply #81785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad Newley
Joe Ingles

James Pennington has the Potential to be twice the Player .. lets hope the sixers dont let this one slip

Reply #81787 | Report this post

BIG WILLAE  
Years ago

Yeah man dis playa is for real man, total repect on the court for this kid.

We where just chillin and palying some one on one ball at da dome i thought nah this kid, he got nothing and straight up cross it over on me straight to the rack reversal, i thought for a guy who is 6 10 sh*t he he got game for a white boy.

Reply #81794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bahahaha!

Reply #81800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with him not goin to the sixers. no league can contain his awesomeness.

ps- any truth to the rumour that the only thing he ever lost was his virginity?

Reply #81804 | Report this post

The Accountant  
Years ago

i think this guy will be the next big thing i was at the game and this guy can not be stoped

Reply #81818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does he play ABA? U20 numbers dont rate with people who count.

Reply #81824 | Report this post

skyhook  
Years ago

Dosent Want to play ABA so he is still Eligable to Play College Basketball .. Strong intrest From

North Carolina
Duke
Utah
Maryland

thats the rumour going round...

Reply #81826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any coaches out there interested in ma boy james just ring 1800404090 and ask for bmak must place a nomination bid of 2 million if you want to be on the list of coaches to be interviewed to have james pennington in your team, not cheap but worth it.

Reply #81828 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

hang on so your saying he scored 50 of 51 points. i mean south are crap but its a lil hard to beleive one player scored 50 and the rest of the team scored 1 point. load of shite i think.

Reply #81833 | Report this post

Ur Da Man  
Years ago

Who said the team Scored 51...

If u check sporting pulse the team scored 75

Take Luck doubt all you want but James Pennington Is for Real

Reply #81837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who will fix our tyres when this kid goes to the NBA?

Reply #81846 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

When he goes i'm gonna hafta get someone else to clean my pool.

Reply #81851 | Report this post

Some dude  
Years ago

Who saw his 3 point shot in the dying seconds of the south game? it was up for aegis some saying it had ice on it when it came down.

Reply #81853 | Report this post

The anchor man  
Years ago

between the time of 6 30- 7 15 aest BBC news anounced russian and american intelligence angencys both tracked a UFO orbiting the planet across australia in the small time frame of 15seconds only for it to vanish off there radars momemnts after it appeared leaving both sides baffled.

Reply #81854 | Report this post

Snitch  
Years ago

one man south of adelaide reported seeing a bright orange object in the sky, but accusations where denied by skeptisist after the man was discovered to have being under the influence

Reply #81855 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

the deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays mean b ball......(The Who)

for all of you forum people that are old enough to vote, plus a bit.

Reply #81860 | Report this post

James if your out there ... I saw the dunk on jordan dodman it was massive... and then when you took cradock to school in the west game ... Ur amazing James Pennington then you top off your weekend by dropping 50 on a sorry south side ... Ur da Man .... James pennington will you be the father of my children ?

Reply #81973 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

hang on are we talking about a centrals player? if so i thought we were talking bout the lanky dude from south

Reply #81984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way James Pennington took that Kid to school ... James Pennington wears number 30 for centrals .... Carrys the team on a nighly basis

Reply #81985 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Only one man "south of adelaide" was found to be under the influence..?

WE MUST LIFT (OR LOWER?) OUR STANDARDS!

Reply #81986 | Report this post

Digby  
Years ago

Is the earth round?

Do bears pee in the forest?

Is the OC a quality TV show?

Is James Pennington a gun?

I think we all know the answer to these questions. James, you are my baloney.

Reply #82005 | Report this post

Snitch  
Years ago

we must lift our standards mate to that of James pennington only then we can reach enlightenment and prosper.

Reply #82007 | Report this post

GOD  
Years ago

many people believe i "god" created the earth in six days then rested on the 7th well thats not true my people.

How it really happened was like this: god created thy earth in 6 days and on thy 7th he created james pennington.

Ps. if you crack the davinchi code my people its just say " JAMES PENNINGTON IS DA MAN"

Reply #82010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet to hear from any of the south Players .... Gone a Bit quiet since james Pennington Took them to school One By One ... Breaking ankle after ankle .. stealing girlfriend after girlfriend with a single look ... Vote 1 James Pennington

Reply #82019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh james pennington - i live near him.. any chance his awesomeness is contagious???

Reply #82020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently, on the grapevine.. i heard that some guy named "B" taught him everythin he knows? any truth in that?

Reply #82021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any truth to the rumour that this " B " is secretly james penningtons lover ??

Reply #82024 | Report this post

RIGHTEO  
Years ago

No B is not James Penningtons lover Just his towel boy but who Knows?

Reply #82028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I cannot find any info on James Pennington

Reply #82139 | Report this post

astonished  
Years ago

Players with such greatness do not need to record there stats every body knows he's da man and thats all you need to now buddy

Reply #82141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it just me, or is this guy simply talkin himself up here?

over half of these comments about how good he is are either from anon, or from people who have only ever lodged on this topic.

like making up alias's pennington?

and yes, i see the irony that this is anon too. but if you need to stir up hype about yourself, it will take more than one good game.

can i hear from people with a higher rating than 1?

Reply #82147 | Report this post

If u havent noticed mate. where not being serious this was a joke among freinds" like its not obvious, like who the hell can dunk over dodman doing a 360 reversal tommahawk? youv'e being had mate Hook line and sinker.

Your simply a moron for believing this crap we posted lol, you must be one of the south players who got bent over the bench on the weekend by James pennington lol feeling a bit sore? hes da man! lol

Reply #82228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He still ain't no 'GUN DAD'

Reply #82235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought he was a midget..??

not some 6'9' gangsta fo shizzle

Reply #82267 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

funniest thread i've ever seen on hoops.
i also shall be voting 1 pennington.
keep it up champ.

Reply #82268 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

to Poster (#81826 ) - "skyhook"

Get your OWN name buddy !!

Reply #82313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A guys I know claims to know the real james pennington. He is currently in discussions with his lawyer to file defamation charges against all who say he can't play. Also it was 51 points he scored not 50 of the teams 75. The other 24 points were all 3's as penningtons team mates just have to spot up as he gets quadruple teamed. Final stat line for pennington 51pts, 17 rebs 8ast.

Reply #82335 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I hear the KFC bucket he wears on his head gives him special powers, must be the 11 secret herbs and spices

Reply #82391 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:01 am, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754