ShutUp!
Years ago

Weekend Wrap - South Dragons

A Link on the NBL website to the South Dragons and their weekend update of their players currently playing in other leagues. (Jacob, Drmic, Joe Ingles, Matt Shannahan and quotes by Scott Ninnis)
Nothing on the 36ers site of course. The link to Players says stay tuned for the 2006/07 team
How hard would it be to get stats up for: -
Maher - Central ABL
Ng - Central ABL
Cooper - Central ABL
Hill - Central ABL
Wheeler - SEABL
Majstrovich - (is he playing anywhere this winter???)
Nash - (Ditto?)
Copeland - (Ditto?)
Is Farley here - (I did follow a 36ers Mazda MPV Van on Saturday that was being driven by an African/American Woman with kids in the vehicle, so I assume it was either Mrs. Farley or Copeland)

Topic #7427 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

ShutUp!

AFAIK, no Majstrovich, Nash & Copleland aren't playing this off-season. The Mazda MPV would likely have been the Farley's, as they're still here. His daughter is playing for Forestville.

And no, it wouldn't be difficult at all for the 6ers to update fans on their players' off-season progress. These are the sort of things an official club site should be doing IMO & what makes the Dragons appear more professional than other clubs ATM.

(Small nitpicking detail - Wheeler is playing Big V, not SEABL :) )

Reply #83550 | Report this post

ShutUp!  
Years ago

You are correct Hoop Addict and thanks for correcting my error.
Since posting I have noticed that Majstrovich is (has) playing in NZ NBL for Hawkes Bay Hawks. He has played 9 games for averages of
12.8 ppg @ 45.5% (26.3% 3's)
8.1 rpg (3.4 ORB, 4.7 DRB)
1.1 assists
1.4 steals
0.2 Blocks

Still checking other leagues for Nash & Copeland

Reply #83552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:28 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754