master?
Years ago

Courtside seats?

Why don't we have courtside seats at the dome especially behind the rings and opposite the players side, which are actually on the same level as the court? I think this way we would get a lot more of Adelaide A-list people and leading business people to attend games because these kind of people always want to be seen, and it would give the 36ers great exposure plus the place would look much better.

Why wasn't this done a long time ago?

Topic #8683 | Report this topic

booga  
Years ago

The navy seals are A-List people.

Reply #97317 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

i remember as a kid sitting on the court at apollo ahhh those were the days

Reply #97341 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Sounds like a good idea. Generate interest thru A-listers. Not sure if there is safley enough room, but make the seats the hottest ticket in town and generate an interest.

Reply #97357 | Report this post

RuMoR MoNgEr  
Years ago

Who wants to end up with a sweaty ball player in their lap NOT ME

Reply #97410 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

There is enough room. They do it at other Stadiums, why not at the Dome.

Reply #97457 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

AT the Sydney Entertainment Centre I have seen people at tables with wine and cheese in one of the corners of thw courts so surely we wcould have plain seating.

Reply #97489 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:19 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754